Trusted Contributor

Good morning All,

So, I decided to take a "lazy" day off.  It's frigid out (although not nearly as bad as so many of you.)  Just to be cozy & stay home w/ hubby, our 2 sr. sister kitties & 1 big black lab.  Maybe we'll go out for a bit.

Anyone else on board?  

Respected Contributor

Sounds like a plan. 

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your lazy day!   I treasure them when I have the chance   Lol

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy!  I will on the weekend.

I work 9-6:30 today.  So far I've done 2 loads of laundry & vacuumed house.....

Honored Contributor

I am in suburban NYC and my other half was given 2 hour early dismissal yesterday and liberal work at home today, it was -1 when I work up thei morning

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

DH and I are both retired so most mornings are lazy ones. We watch the weather channel and old movies with our two cats — Bubba and Grayson.

I check my iPad for QVC line-up.

Have a great day.

@ScenicMaine

Trusted Contributor

Good morning @OKPrincess

I hope you're enjoying your retirement.

Hubby is semi-retired & I'm still contemplating when to retire.  Another year or 2.

Honored Contributor

Every day is a lazy day off for me any more!  Especially in this terrible weather!  Not much else worth doing but snuggling on the couch with a nice mug of tea, under a warm throw and reading or catching a show or 2.  Lately, DH and I have been enjoying a lot of old baking shows.  Enjoy the day, everyone!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I’m enjoying a very, rare lazy day today. It was way too cold to go to the gym early this morning, so worked out at home. I’ll spend time in my studio sorting out my paints and canvases to make a list of supplies needed. Molly likes to come upstairs and keep me company and she has a dog bed there. Old Sadie can’t make the stairs and would much rather lie near the fireplace (smart beagle). 

After my studio time, I’ll probably take a nap w/ my electronic blanket...mmmmm! Supper’s already made, a big pot of homemade vegetable soup I did yesterday. So, it’ definitely a very lazy day. 

Honored Contributor

@ScenicMaine-

That sounds really niceSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"