Esteemed Contributor

LAUGHTER THE BEST MEDICINE

[ Edited ]

DUMB BOSSES...

Inspirational quotes from the men and women who lead us during the workweek:

1.   *I know my plan won't work, but don't disagree with

me in front of others.

*If you are on schedule, then your plan was not                        aggressive enough.  If you are behind schedule, you

must be goofing off.

*What this department lacks is leadership.

*Bonuses in my department are awarded to team

players who have demonstrated an appreciation for my           leadership.

*I tried to e-mail you to tell you that my e-mail wasn't             working, but my e-mail wasn't working.

2.   When corporate came to visit, the CEO complimented me by saying, " You aren't as dumb as HR made you out to be." (ouch)

3.   I work for a family-owned check cashing company.  One day, I was robbed at gunpoint.  The next day, the owners deducted the stolen cash from my paycheck.  They said I had willingly complied with the robber's wishes.

4.   My boss heard there was an opening for a plant manger in our South American facility.  To better prepare himself, he decided to attend Spanish classes on the company's time and at its expense. The only problem?  The plant is in Brazil, where they speak Portuguese.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LAUGHTER THE BEST MEDICINE

🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

Re: LAUGHTER THE BEST MEDICINE

173836.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif