Honored Contributor

Today is her last show.  She is one of the few down to earth hosts on JTV.  She is going back to PA to be closer to her family and help take care of her Grammy.  She talks about her a lot.  She has actually done shows from PA while visiting her.  Good luck to her, she really comes across as sweet.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA, @sunshine 919

She will be missed. I think in the future we will see her again.

Esteemed Contributor

She is about the only host on that channel I can watch.  I don't watch much JTV.  Maybe she can work on QVC since she's going to PA.   I would prefer her to a few hosts there now.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

She is one of the few JTV hosts that is watchable and knowledgeable.  I'll miss her.  I'm sure we'll see her again as some company's product rep.  

Honored Contributor

Kristen left JTV for awhile she moved to California i think it was in 2014 (had a job in the travel industry) and then returned back to JTV in 2015.....Well that is very nice that she has a heart for her Grammy and is willing to take care of her.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Kristin from JTV

[ Edited ]

I am very sorry to hear this, she is so lovely, I enjoy her.  Yes, she left JTV before to work on a cruise ship.