Respected Contributor

Krispy Kreme has announced that through the end of the year, they will give a free glazed donut DAILY to anyone showing proof of Covid 19 vaccination. Quite an incentive.

Esteemed Contributor

Cute  way to hopefully celebrate the end of a very trying era.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady - There was a long thread about this a week or so ago?  It got to the point of some lecturing others about "unhealthy" practices, instead of just accepting it as a nice gesture for those who wanted to indulge.

Put "Krispy Kreme" in the forum search bar and you'll find it.

I don't have a Krispy Kreme near me so I won't be able to take advantage.  Although, there's one near where I get my next shot, so maybe I will then!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for letting us know! I had a free one and coffee last Monday after my dental appointment. It was lunch!

The store is about 18 miles away but if I'm near one is better than a dozen!  🍩

Honored Contributor

so ridiculous.

Frequent Contributor

Please its-your choice Winn Dixie gives you a $10 coupon for fruit when you get any kinda shot well should people get mad thinking they gave it to us because some us are over weight people just look for things to complain about

Esteemed Contributor

Fabulous idea! I applaud them and look forward to frequent visits!  Go Krispy Kreme!

Honored Contributor

I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I had a Krispy Kreme right out the oven when visiting my daughter and it made me a believer!  I don't think there are any where I live but anything if it helps get people vaccinated great!

Trusted Contributor

We have one near us...and I do love my Krispy Kreme.  But for those that are haters of the idea.  Just don't do it!!  It's not as if I'm doing it every day.  I haven't even done it once.  If I do it once a month its a treat more me.  Its a personal choice, just like everything else in life.  I think its nice what they are doing. And if you don't like it just don't do it. 

Same with QVC....if you don't like the clothes by the designer...don't watch the show.

No big deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Krispy Kreme Freebie

[ Edited ]

I applaud anyone who is satisfied with just one of those little glazed donuts.  That's not one of my skills.

@DiAnne There's one in Issaquah if you find yourself over there.  It's by the Fred Meyer's.