Honored Contributor

Re: Kourtney Kardashian's son with very long hair

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@meem120 wrote:

I don’t think that’s her son. Maybe an old picture if it is. He’s like 10 now 

I responded to the original thread thinking it was Mason but as it turned out the child Kourtney is holding is her daughter.  Mason was born December 14, 2009 so he'll celebrate his 9th birthday next month.

The child she is holding is not her daughter.  It's Reign her youngest son.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

As most of us know, it's not that easy detangling a child's long hair - girl or boy and often they are unwilling to sit still so I'm pretty sure that the wealthy mom's like Celine and the Kardashdians probably take their kids into their favorite salon once or twice a week and get their child's hair washed, detangled and placed into the latest hip man bun in this case boy bun that someone not in the hair industry, probably couldn't do on their own at least so expertly.  Kim's daughter also is perfectly coifed and has groomed eyebrows and probably is wearing foundation for the paparazzi.  Heaven forbid if her baby look like a regular baby not born into wealth and fame.  That would be terrible for them.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The child would be a great model for Celine's new apparel line. Check out the commercial for it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kourtney with her three children ..

Mason, born Dec.14 2009, Penelope, born July 8, 2012 and Reign, born Dec.14 2014. Reign and Mason were born on the exact same day five years apart.

Day before: Three-year-old Reign joined his siblings and Kourtney on Tuesday in Malibu

BGUK_1279941 - ** RIGHTS: WORLDWIDE EXCEPT IN ITALY ** Portofino, ITALY - *EXCLUSIVE* - Reality star Kourtney Kardashian and her adorable children Mason, Penelope and Reign share a nice family moment as they indulge in eating some ice cream whilst on holiday in Portofino. Pictured: Kourtney Kardashian BACKGRID UK 4 JULY 2018 BYLINE MUST READ: Cucu / BACKGRID UK: +44 208 344 2007 / uksales@backgrid.com USA: +1 310 798 9111 / usasales@backgrid.com *UK Clients - Pictures Containing Children Please Pixelate Face Prior To Publication*

Image result for kourtney kardashian children

Scott Disick with his children.. Reign, Mason and Penelope

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn't matter to me if he has long hair or not....that's up to the parents.

I didn't know the gender of her third child and caught a couple of episodes in the past few months of KUWTK.  For the longest time, I thought she had a second daughter because of the longer hair.....and his name, Reign, did nothing to straighten me out.  I was actualy kind of shocked when I found out he was her son and not her daughter.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

Beautiful child, beautiful hair.

What bothers me is the mom-shaming. I mean...really? Do people have NOTHING better to do with their time then go after women/moms and SHAME them into doing what THEY, complete strangers, believe is the correct thing to do?

Freaking social-media BS. 

Shaming shamers is the new national sport. Second only to hating on haters! 

@Sooner  What?

I don't care what the new "game" or anything is. Telling a complete stranger what to do with their life, their kids, etc.is messed up. Are we supposed to now say nothing about behavior that is rude? Unacceptable? Hypocritical? Well, if so, that explains a lot. Count me out as one who goes along with that way of thinking. Bizarre but whatever.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

Beautiful child, beautiful hair.

What bothers me is the mom-shaming. I mean...really? Do people have NOTHING better to do with their time then go after women/moms and SHAME them into doing what THEY, complete strangers, believe is the correct thing to do?

Freaking social-media BS. 

Shaming shamers is the new national sport. Second only to hating on haters! 

@Sooner  What?

I don't care what the new "game" or anything is. Telling a complete stranger what to do with their life, their kids, etc.is messed up. Are we supposed to now say nothing about behavior that is rude? Unacceptable? Hypocritical? Well, if so, that explains a lot. Count me out as one who goes along with that way of thinking. Bizarre but whatever.

@SahmIam  Police tell people what to do; people who report child abuse tell strangers how to live their lives, and yes, sometimes it needs to be done.  There are times and places where people ought to be shamed.

Also, I stay with my opinion on shaming shamers.  It's a hobby.  Often it extends to not only shamers but to anyone expressing an opinion.

Honored Contributor

I think the little guy is adorable.Why is it that men grow the best long hair?I am thinking of the male model who sold makeup on Q....can’t remember his name but his hair is unforgettable.I am also think8ng of my sons hair while in university...georgeous long shiny perfect ringlets.

Valued Contributor

His hair could be down to the Floor and I wouldn't care because he at least has hair and isn't bald due to Cancer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

I think the little guy is adorable.Why is it that men grow the best long hair?I am thinking of the male model who sold makeup on Q....can’t remember his name but his hair is unforgettable.I am also think8ng of my sons hair while in university...georgeous long shiny perfect ringlets.

@dex

Are you thinking of him ? EDWARD BESS has the best hair in the beauty business! He was a model and now owns makeup and hair products.

Image result for edward bess