Respected Contributor

Re: Kourtney Kardashian's son with very long hair

He looks like a pretty little girl.

Honored Contributor

Kourtney's son isn't the only well known Mom of a son with long hatr. Celine Dion's twins  had long gorgeous hair, not sure if they still do.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

Very beautiful child.

I'm old, OLD school and like long hair on both genders, young and mature.
I probably lived during the Renaissance period in a previous life.
Hair length doesn't define gender, in my opinion.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

Image result for reign and mason disick 2018

Reign Disick..cutie patootie 

Honored Contributor

I think the long hair on the little boy is silly.  It would be easier to take care of if it was short.  She did that with Mason too but cut it at a certain age.  Who knows with that family always wanting to be different.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan wrote:

To me it's not about the child's hair, it's about the way they use the kids to stay in the spotlight.  Kourtney is old news.  She's got to come up with something.  Probably enjoying the fact that people are talking about her and making her feel relevant.

@wildcat fan~ I disagree with you, and others, who have said "they use the kids to stay in the spotlight." IMO, that is just not true. They've had a program for soooo long on TV and they always posed by themselves outside of the program...Kim being the main one. (I watched the show for many years but haven't recently.)

Kourtney is the one sibling who would rather stay home and just be a Mom...but I do believe she does other things. They just don't take up her whole day. She is crazy about her children as are the other girls crazy about their children and ALL of their nieces and nephews! They grew up in a household with a lot of siblings and that's the number one thing each girl has always wanted...children. But...from watching the show they truly love each other and their children. 

To the OP: I think it's Kourtney's business, as the Mom, to decide how long or how her children wear their hair. 

Respected Contributor

I don't have a problem with long hair because it is ultimately the parents decision as to when to cut their child's hair or even let it grow long.  I waited until my son was 3 years old before cutting his hair.  I don't think the hair should be styled in a manner that questions whether child is a boy or girl...but again that's up to the parents.

Respected Contributor

I see this around here once in awhile. Definitely depends on the parent(s). Their personal style and lifestyle also. Nothing wrong with it to me. Some kids can pull it off and look totally adorable. Others not so much.

Her son is an adorable little boy.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

meh if that what she wants 

I really really hate xxxx shaming expression I want it to stop 

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@meem120 wrote:

I don’t think that’s her son. Maybe an old picture if it is. He’s like 10 now 

I responded to the original thread thinking it was Mason but as it turned out the child Kourtney is holding is her daughter.  Mason was born December 14, 2009 so he'll celebrate his 9th birthday next month.

@Lindsays Grandma

The child Kourtney is holding in the OP is her youngest SON, Reign.

She only has 1 daughter, Penelope.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.