Respected Contributor

Re: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have split

I don't like either one of them. She is controlling & cold. Her voice has no emotion either. He thinks he is entitled and above everyone. Doesn't even show up for club appearances that owners spend alot of money to promote him coming to the club. Read she got a lawyer afraid he may get her for common law wife since they been together for 7yrs. I don't know if they use that law anymore. Then Scott would be entitled to half assets & money if he wins. Also think Mama Kris is taping this for the new season of the show. Let the show go, Kanya doesn't want Kim to do it, Khole is fed up, Kylie is busy with her 25yr old b/f and Kendall is the only one that got away as fast as she could. The ratings on the show are so low, wonder if this is staged. Why would Scott be all over this girl with everyone with cell phones taking pictures? He knows it will hit the internet.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think Kourtney or Scott deserve to have a team. If anything, I'll be team whatever the kids are named. I know one is Mason and one is Penny but I don't keep up with the Kardashians enough to know baby#3's name. 

I've read that K treats S so badly, but guess what? If my man came home drunk and stoned all the time he wouldn't be sleeping in my bed either. Who knows where he puts his thing and how many antibiotic prescriptions he's needed over the years. What kind of decent father doesn't stay home to help with his kids? I always see pics of K doing things with the kids but Scott's always off in Vegas or Italy or???

Maybe she did know what kind of guy she was getting but that works both ways. He knew about her too. She may have wanted him to have kids but as far as I know he wasn't raped. And I'm pretty sure he knows where babies come from. So why did he choose her? I don't think we need Sherlock to figure that out. 

As I said, these two don't deserve a team. It's the kids who do. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Scott hangs around because the money and publicity are good; he obviously loves the spotlight..  Can't think of any other reason; in my opinion he is clearly a jerk. This family may have money but frankly I would not care to trade.  College education is fine but wisdom isn't necessarily learned in college.

Trusted Contributor

They have such an odd relationship. Three children, living together and no marriage? They barely slept in the same bed( except three times I guess....). I do not know how try stayed together as long as they did.
Honored Contributor

@June2 wrote:
They have such an odd relationship. Three children, living together and no marriage? They barely slept in the same bed( except three times I guess....). I do not know how try stayed together as long as they did.

I agree.

I think they will get back together.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

you may be right win, about them getting back together, but i hope they don't.  it's just not a very healthy relationship imo.

Honored Contributor

Here is my take on the relationship! I have watched The Kardashians practically from the beginning-sad to admit but true! I think that Scott really does love Kourtney, but he needs more from her and she seems unwilling or doesn't want to provide it. He wants commitment and warmth, and to know and feel that he is loved-he does not feel that from her.Now I don't know if it is because she is afraid to commit and so she is cold because that way she won't get hurt if she stays detached, but whatever it is-it is driving him away.......I do think they both really love each other though and need some therapy if they are going to ever get back together and make it work........She does seem really cold, aloof and detached-but that may be a defense mechanism for her as well........It willbe interesting to see what happens!

Honored Contributor

Love how the Public thinks they know this family from a weekly show of 60 well-edited minutes...and a cover or two of a grocery store ragmag.
Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

I used to watch this KUWTK and I always wanted to take Kourtney and shake her.  Sorry but Scott has major issues and needs help.

He was rude, condescending, treated her horribly, she was always whining about him but kept him around.  She needed to either break up with him or shut up about the situation and deal with it.  Her constant carrying on was ridiculous.

I doubt this will be the end of those 2.  And I have zero respect for her, not that it matter.  I do agree that I don't understand you being so cautious about not marrying this guy but he's okay to give you 3 children and you think it's okay to bring those kids into that dysfunction.