Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have split

I have nothing to base my opinion on except what I have seen on E network. Courltney, in my opinion, basically used Scott as her sperm donor. She didn't even tell him she was trying to get pregnant the last two times. In fact, she sleeps with her children while he is relegated to the spare bedroom and she allows him in once in a while...I suppose to create another kid. She treats him at least on the show like he's her 4th child...always has. I know he is portrayed as being out of control, but to telll you the truth, if I had to live with her, I'd take to drinking too. She knew full well what he supposedly was like BEFORE she had 3 children with him; yet, she still popped them out one after another. Not very bright, if that in fact is the true story. Of the shows that I have seen, I personally think they have all reaped exactly what they have sewn, including mama Kris.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I have nothing to base my opinion on except what I have seen on E network. Courltney, in my opinion, basically used Scott as her sperm donor. She didn't even tell him she was trying to get pregnant the last two times. In fact, she sleeps with her children while he is relegated to the spare bedroom and she allows him in once in a while...I suppose to create another kid. She treats him at least on the show like he's her 4th child...always has. I know he is portrayed as being out of control, but to telll you the truth, if I had to live with her, I'd take to drinking too. She knew full well what he supposedly was like BEFORE she had 3 children with him; yet, she still popped them out one after another. Not very bright, if that in fact is the true story. Of the shows that I have seen, I personally think they have all reaped exactly what they have sewn, including mama Kris.

I totally agree with everything you have said here. She knew who Scott was right out of the gate and they have been dealing with these problems from the beginning. Scott is no angel but he didn't portray to be someone else and then change, he was like that all along. Kourtney has treated him pretty bad all along and I think his drinking got worse along the way. Even her sisters think she treats him pretty bad. I absolutely think that Kourtney is the least intelligent one of the bunch and she has absolutely zero personality. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board and I agree, it is amazing he isn't a bigger alcoholic or drug addict having to live with that. She is one cold person.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I think Kourtney wanted all of her children to have the same father.
Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Lovethesea wrote:

Scott should have left her long ago, before they had the first child.  She doesn't seem particularly intelligent... or at least her script portrays her as being the least intelligent of the 3 sisters... having 3 children and not marrying their father... and what exactly does she do besides procreate??  Scott on the other hand, is portrayed as intelligent (although drunk often) and he works!  Kourtney seems to just sit around and complain.

I think she is the most intelligent of the three, which is why I find it surprising she  stayed with that jerk so long.

I am just interested in why you think she is the most intelligent. I find her to be the least intelligent of the entire family.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

I'm "Team Disick!  Courtney treated him horribly just like Kris treated Bruce. Courtney learned her behavior from her mom.Courtney ran over Scott and rarely showed any affection to him She didn't seem to have sex with him except to have the kids (Those are beautiful kids,by the way). I think Scott stayed longer than he should have. He can do much better.  

Esteemed Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I'm "Team Disick!  Courtney treated him horribly just like Kris treated Bruce. Courtney learned her behavior from her mom.Courtney ran over Scott and rarely showed any affection to him She didn't seem to have sex with him except to have the kids (Those are beautiful kids,by the way). I think Scott stayed longer than he should have. He can do much better.  

^^^^^ This!

JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Ita!I think Scott is a great looking guy..too much pain,losing his mother and dad and living with the Kardashians..who would'nt want to drink?? Look at Rob,and Bruce..seems there's alot of pain!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

Kourtney and Rob are the only college educated children. I feel like Scott should have been gone before baby #1. However, Kourtney (like Bethenny Frankel but totally different situations/women) wanted children at any cost. Kourtney even hid pregnancies #2 & #3.I don't think any Kardashian knows what is reality.

Esteemed Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

Ita..I  just hope he gets to see the kids!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor