Trusted Contributor

I've been a Kohl's customer for about 20 years and do have a Kohl's credit card.   In our Sunday newspaper, prior to COVID, we would always get a Kohl's ad.  Since COVID, the ads are far and few between.  I did receive a few ads in the mail before Christmas and some percentage off coupons.     So, yes - I'm getting ads, but a lot less since COVID.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, not the only store left. Shop where you feel comfortable.

Respected Contributor

i retired from kohl's in august. they aren't for everyone, that's why there are choices, out there. Stores aren't getting merchandise, into the stores like they did a year ago. I think they may have slowed advertising but just sign up of emails or go to website.

if people knew what stores have to go thru to open and stay open, they might be more understanding. most customers are great but then there are those that are WHINEY because the dressing rooms aren't open or there isn't backstock for items. corporate stores may have different protocals than the corner boutique, that's life. State gov. is dictating retail reality, not the stores.

Valued Contributor

I believe all dressing rooms should be open, with the sanitation of door handles etc. 

Customers take clothes home(where more people could have covid), and keep them at home for days or weeks before returning them to the store.

Plus, there is always the risk of getting bed bugs from the customers' houses.

I find very few clothes at Kohls that I like. I love the rayon Apt9 tops they have in the summer.

I read that you should never shake colthes. If they have covid droplets on them,they would be released in the air.

Super Contributor
How are you ordering from kohl’s online these days? They posted the message that they are not accepting online credit card orders even their own card. I read somewhere you phone in and use your debit card which I don’t like to use for ordering. Any recent experience with this. Thanks
Honored Contributor

@gellen wrote:
How are you ordering from kohl’s online these days? They posted the message that they are not accepting online credit card orders even their own card. I read somewhere you phone in and use your debit card which I don’t like to use for ordering. Any recent experience with this. Thanks

@gellen. Really? Via email Kohls offered me free S&H with no minimum amount of purchase like they usually have on online orders, for about the two weeks leading up to Xmas and I took advantage of it by ordering something which I received pretty promptly before Christmas.  So I don't know what you read.

Esteemed Contributor

@gellen -- Maybe that's only at your local Kohl's....?   I order from Kohl's like from any other store.  Go to their website, place order using Kohl's credit card, then drive to their parking lot where someone carries my order out and puts it in my trunk.  Easy peazy.

Just my opinion..... Any store that has their dressing rooms open don't care about the safety of their customers.  I wouldn't shop there.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@gellen 

I shop at Kohl's all the time.  At the store and online.  I have always been able to use my Kohl's credit card with no problem.

Where was the statement you mention posted?  I cannot see it when I go to their dot com site.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward