Honored Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

im upset becuse i really need clothes, i dont have a big wardrobe at all... i really dont go out alot, and when i do its usually stretch pants and a pullover, just to run to store, or the mall etc... but i want some nicer clothes, i went into kohls a week ago and i saw a few real nice shirt/sweaters, and i try everything on 1st.. but dressing rooms are still closed.. so i didnt get them... im upset... i dont get it.... i thought i heard when clothes are returned they dont put  it them back on the rack for a few days??? im not sure. but people are still touching them on the racks??  im saving all my gift cards i got for clothes  and i have 400,00 wotth,,,, they need to open up dressing rooms. i dont want the hassle of bringing the clothes home, and then having to go back to the store to return!!

Exactly ! I was in there today and went up to the manager and ask him "when in the hale are you gonna open up the dressing rooms?" he said probably next Spring.

Dillards never closed theirs which is why I do most of my shopping there

Kohl's is ridiculous.

Valued Contributor

I do get emails from Kohls. Fortunately they are close for me so I don't mind if I have to return an item.  As for Dillard's. I love the store but it is over an hour away.  

Honored Contributor

I use to get flyers from them and haven't in awhile.  I also found out they closed my credit card.  I haven't used it in a few years.

Valued Contributor

I will not shop at Kohls anymore. I purchased a pair of diamond earring online and used some rewards (not Kohls cash) on them. Well, I didn't like them and took them to the store to return. The credit they issued back to my credit card came up $30.00 short of what I paid for them. Their explanation for that was to say that I had earned $30.00 in Kohls cash when I purchased the earrings and I had used that Kohls cash on a later purchase. Well, that was not true. I had made some other purchases, but, I did not use the Kohls cash on those purchases. They had no way to prove or show that cash earned on the purchase of the earrings was ever used on a future purchase. I think that Kohls cash is a real rip off!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I hadn't used my card in a bit and I have not gotten any flyers.  I see an ad in the paper once in awhile.  Don't know if they still send flyers or not! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's a regional thing -- I get Kohl's coupons in email almost every day.  I get a flyer 2 or 3 times a month.  My husband has his own Kohl's credit card, so we get duplicates of all flyers and coupons.

Plus, if you go to Kohl's website, they always show a coupon code on the front page. 

I don't go inside the stores, so don't know if the dressing rooms are open at our local store.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Maybe it's a regional thing -- I get Kohl's coupons in email almost every day.  I get a flyer 2 or 3 times a month.  My husband has his own Kohl's credit card, so we get duplicates of all flyers and coupons.

Plus, if you go to Kohl's website, they always show a coupon code on the front page. 

I don't go inside the stores, so don't know if the dressing rooms are open at our local store.   

@tototwo  What you described you get from them is pretty much what I get also.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps try shopping your local shops and boutiques. I don't shop at Kohl's. I just don't like their merchandise. I got through shopping after Christmas sales here in my hometown yesterday and scored a bundle! I was able to try everything on too. Try showing your support for the locals in your area. They really, really need it!!!

"Pure Michigan"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Perhaps try shopping your local shops and boutiques. I don't shop at Kohl's. I just don't like their merchandise. I got through shopping after Christmas sales here in my hometown yesterday and scored a bundle! I was able to try everything on too. Try showing your support for the locals in your area. They really, really need it!!!

@ID2  Not everyone has local 'boutiques' in their small towns. I have posted this before in answer to your post which you have posted before. We have local florists, a few coffee shops, many bars, some restaurants which are all on our Main Street and local. No boutiques. No reason to tell people they shouldn't shop at Kohl's. They also need the business.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@bonnie f wrote:

im upset becuse i really need clothes, i dont have a big wardrobe at all... i really dont go out alot, and when i do its usually stretch pants and a pullover, just to run to store, or the mall etc... but i want some nicer clothes, i went into kohls a week ago and i saw a few real nice shirt/sweaters, and i try everything on 1st.. but dressing rooms are still closed.. so i didnt get them... im upset... i dont get it.... i thought i heard when clothes are returned they dont put  it them back on the rack for a few days??? im not sure. but people are still touching them on the racks??  im saving all my gift cards i got for clothes  and i have 400,00 wotth,,,, they need to open up dressing rooms. i dont want the hassle of bringing the clothes home, and then having to go back to the store to return!!

Exactly ! I was in there today and went up to the manager and ask him "when in the hale are you gonna open up the dressing rooms?" he said probably next Spring.

Dillards never closed theirs which is why I do most of my shopping there

Kohl's is ridiculous.

@SharkE  I don't think it's ridiculous but if you do then there are plenty of other places to shop or shop Kohls online.

I have posted here before what a terrific job all our local Kohls stores are doing to keep their customers as safe as possible from COVID. Their employees still sanitize the carts, whereas many stores that did that at first have switched to putting out paper towels and bottles of disinfectant for customers use which is much less sanitary  since customers touch the towels and bottles. It's costing Kohls to pay employees to clean the carts. There is hand sanitizer  available throughout the store.  I saw at Talbots what a huge effort it is for them to sanitize each dressing room after use.  There are just not enough employees, as I said above, at Kohls to keep track of when someone leaves a dressing to go sanitize it. I'd rather be safe, and am glad the store wants me to be safe too so it closed the dressing rooms.   Kohls is doing a great job with COVID rules. I would never have complained to the manager.