Honored Contributor

Did they quit putting out ads? or do I just not get them ?

Used to be I would get mailers twice a week at least once a week.

Probably still don't have dressing rooms open too.

Super Contributor

Guess everything is online now days.  I used to get Chico's catalogs, now it's online only.  

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Did they quit putting out ads? or do I just not get them ?

Used to be I would get mailers twice a week at least once a week.

Probably still don't have dressing rooms open too.

@SharkE  I still get them regularly in the mail and by email. I have a Kohl's charge card, do you?

Honored Contributor

no, no credit card

Honored Contributor

We're going out here in a minute. I'll go in and ask them I guess.

Gees.  I pretty well stick with Dillards and Christopher Banks. Just like to look at Kohl's kitchen items and coupons. 

Honored Contributor

I got and ad  and coupons in the mail recently and one is good thru january  8

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

im upset becuse i really need clothes, i dont have a big wardrobe at all... i really dont go out alot, and when i do its usually stretch pants and a pullover, just to run to store, or the mall etc... but i want some nicer clothes, i went into kohls a week ago and i saw a few real nice shirt/sweaters, and i try everything on 1st.. but dressing rooms are still closed.. so i didnt get them... im upset... i dont get it.... i thought i heard when clothes are returned they dont put  it them back on the rack for a few days??? im not sure. but people are still touching them on the racks??  im saving all my gift cards i got for clothes  and i have 400,00 wotth,,,, they need to open up dressing rooms. i dont want the hassle of bringing the clothes home, and then having to go back to the store to return!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47 wrote:

Guess everything is online now days.  I used to get Chico's catalogs, now it's online only.  

@Infinite Mom 47  I still get Chico's catalogs.Not as often.But I still get them.

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

im upset becuse i really need clothes, i dont have a big wardrobe at all... i really dont go out alot, and when i do its usually stretch pants and a pullover, just to run to store, or the mall etc... but i want some nicer clothes, i went into kohls a week ago and i saw a few real nice shirt/sweaters, and i try everything on 1st.. but dressing rooms are still closed.. so i didnt get them... im upset... i dont get it.... i thought i heard when clothes are returned they dont put  it them back on the rack for a few days??? im not sure. but people are still touching them on the racks??  im saving all my gift cards i got for clothes  and i have 400,00 wotth,,,, they need to open up dressing rooms. i dont want the hassle of bringing the clothes home, and then having to go back to the store to return!!

@bonnie f Yes people still touch clothes on the racks. But dressing rooms are closed so employees don't have to sanitize them after each customer tries on clothes. There aren't enough employees to keep up with that nor keep track of when customers leave dressing rooms. Talbots is a store that lets you try on clothes in dressing rooms in my city and employees sanitize the dressing rooms, including the door handles, after each customer leaves a dressing room. It's a lot of work and extra expense in sanitizing products.

Contributor

I don't know if anyone ever used  this but I just text SAVE02 to 56457 and got 15% of a pair of Croft & Barrow flannel Pj;s.  That's $3.00 off and free ship to store...bonus!!!