Valued Contributor

She really has so many shows and now she is not only in Fashion but beauty products too? Seems she is on alot so she must be selling.

Honored Contributor

@elruth .............She has had beauty products on QVC for 3 or more years now.  Nothing new.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@elruth wrote:

She really has so many shows and now she is not only in Fashion but beauty products too? Seems she is on alot so she must be selling.

She venturing in to home decor too. I see no issue with that, just hope its good stuff, reasonable prices. Good for her and hopefully, customers.

I am not understanding what your negative implication is. What is the issue you perceive? 

I think she is amazing 

Honored Contributor

I am anxious to see her home decor items!

Its Sunday Have A Great Day Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Respected Contributor

she is clearly an asset to Q

she rocks!

love!

~~today may be my last.....i choose JOY!~~
Honored Contributor

Kim is launching Christmas decorations this year as well.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Top star guests have always had product proliferation. 

For example, on HSN Suzanne Somers started with jewelry and expanded into clothing,  exercise equipment,  skincare (which was great) and even cookware.

I'm sure that Kim and Qurate will benefit greatly from the growth of her brand.  I am looking forward to her new products as she leverages her celebrity and name.

It's just good business sense.

Respected Contributor

I saw a few of her home decor items on facebook, very nice.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes...she is into alot of products....I am sure any new ventures are  QVC goods with her name on it to sell...and will end up being very similar to other star-named products QVC sells 

Honored Contributor

I like Kim and enjoy her when she's on.  I have a few pairs of her Flexibelle jeans and a couple of maxi's.  I think her clothing is nice quality, however the most recent maxi she had for a TSV a few months back was a disaster...........much lower quality than her previous one I had bought.  I just hope this is not a trend because it does seem they get "too big" getting involved in too many things and quality suffers!   I'm sort of excited for her Christmas decor but then I look at what has happened to VPH  quality Smiley Sad