Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Khloe K. cancels divorce from Lamar Odom

He's suppose to be in rehab.  Hopefully his physical therapist will work him hard enough to be able to walk again.

Honored Contributor

I can understand that she still loves him, and wants to see him through this crisis......but she's deluding herself if she thinks he will "change" all of his "wild habits".  

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I dont get the whole thing.  If I had divorced a man it would have been for a good reason and if something happened to him, I would feel bad but I don't think I would be running to his bedside to take care of him.  Everyone says she loves him and just could not live with the drugs.  Now she will be living with the effects of the drugs and maybe more.  He has children and money to pay for care.  If he had really loved her, he would have tried to beat the drugs not wind up in a brothel doing drugs.  I just don't understand it all.

Trusted Contributor

With all their money she can afford to hire nurses,housekeepers and anything else he may need. Watch on new episodes of KUWK . Makes good TV.  Regular people in this situation have it very hard to take care of someone like this. Couldn't afford nurses and such. I feel for the ones who have to worry who will help them without 24 hour nurses.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I dont get the whole thing.  If I had divorced a man it would have been for a good reason and if something happened to him, I would feel bad but I don't think I would be running to his bedside to take care of him.  Everyone says she loves him and just could not live with the drugs.  Now she will be living with the effects of the drugs and maybe more.  He has children and money to pay for care.  If he had really loved her, he would have tried to beat the drugs not wind up in a brothel doing drugs.  I just don't understand it all.

Easy explanation. It's fodder for their TV show.

The new season will bring a new show:   Khloe and Lamar: The Recovery

Honored Contributor

OK-Here is my two cents worth. I have always liked Khloe out of all of the other girls, to me she has always seemed the most level headed one, I believe she still really loves Lamar and is staying with him to see if this was indeed his wake-up call to get help and beat this addiction...I also believe that if he recovers and goes back to his old ways-she will be gone-no doubt. She is not a door-mat, but she does really love him and probably feels he is worth another chance.....I think when you really deeply love someone you are willing to forgive some things and give them another chance, but again I think if he fully recovers and goes back to his old ways-she will be gone!!!!!! Whether this plays out on T.V. or not, I hope not-when someone has a long road of recovery ahead of them-physically and mentally, they do not need that added pressure or stress-they would be wise to move away from L.A. at least for a while!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I am of a different mind..that they should take this second chance if that is what they want. Who knows maybe with the right help and therapy they can start fresh.

Luckily no little kids are involved yet..so they can do this without affecting children

I am sure she has legal eagles and Momma Kris all circling arou.

Addictions are horrible and can steal your life but with the right therapy and support network it can be overcome..but he has to have the willingness to change his life all the way around..Maybe this was the rock bottom he had to have hit..

I wish them both success in the marriage if that is what they want..or separate lives if that is what they want also

Respected Contributor

She's an enabler.  She's part of the problem for which there may be no solution.  If she doesn't think she deserves better than that, it's her problem.

Honored Contributor

I guess he skeeves me out and I'm blown away that Khloe fell in love with him.

The man had how many cavities and root canals and she was kissing all over him.  Ugh.  Have you ever smelled someone's breath who has bad infected gums and teeth? It will bowl you over.

Cut to the hospital scene where she's at his bedside kissing him.  Do you think he took a shower after romping with the ladies at the brothel and before he landed i the hospital?  Ah, no.

I know that when you're in that serious of a condition (car accident, ex.) the last thing they do is bathe you.  That stays there for days and days.....

Respected Contributor

I read yesterday Lamar O was engaged to Taraji P Henson before he met Khloe.