Valued Contributor

I wanted to write a review of the Keurig Mini Plus TSV but the product page is no longer available. I received my Mini yesterday and just packed it up to return. I already own a Keurig mini that works fine but this new one has issues. First, it has a crazy short cord - 9 inches! When I try to plug it in, the short cord makes the machine raise up in the back. The old mini has a 12" cord. The other issue is that the coffee is very weak. Even with the strong button pressed, my normally strong Starbucks Sumatra k cup was watery. 

Honored Contributor

They were ill-advised to make the the cord so short.  For cheaping out to save a couple of pennies on that cord, they'll most likely have hundreds of returns.  That's a false economy.  Then thete are the other issues....

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Keurig Mini TSV

[ Edited ]

Oh no. I hope mine works better. I got the pretty blush one and am really looking forward to getting it. It's on the way, I hope I got a good one. 

Oh, the product page is back up if you still want to write a review.

Honored Contributor

That's too bad. If you already had a mini that you liked what made you interested in this one? Does this one have new features?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

That's too bad. If you already had a mini that you liked what made you interested in this one? Does this one have new features?

I was intrigued by the "strong" feature, thinking I could get more flavor from medium roast kcups. I also wanted the pink color to go with my pink kitchenaid mixer; however, the Keurig pink is a very pale color.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Keurig Mini TSV

[ Edited ]

There is a reason, I think for the short cord: it's a safety issue keeping the appliance close to the wall so that there is no chance the whole thing will be caught on utensils, etc. and tip over. I have the first Keurig mini, a red one, but it's getting old. I am remodeling my kitchen the first week of January, so I ordered the studio gray one to match my new gray cabinets and my gray, white, and garnet granite countertops. If it doesn't work, I'll send it back, but I'm hoping that's not the case. They sell them at Fred Meyer, but they are much more expensive than at the Q, even with shipping and handling.

Honored Contributor

I still have my original Keurig mini in orange and it still works fine several years later.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson