Occasional Visitor

Kerstin where did you get the long ruffled skit you wore today on christmas in july show?

kerstin where did you get the long ruffeled skirt you wore on christmas in july this morning?

Super Contributor

Re: Kerstin where did you get the long ruffled skit you wore today on christmas in july show?

Kerstin cannot answer you on these boards.  You need to go to her QVC Facebook page and ask her.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

Re: Kerstin where did you get the long ruffled skit you wore today on christmas in july show?

I missed her show, but I'll take a look at the product videos.  BTW, Wish I would have kept some of my long ruffled skirts/boho dresses.  Dratts (lol).  I like the look of ruffles; very feminine/romantic.  Cat Happy  Glad that they are back in style.  Love all of the new trends now-a-days.  Longer tops, flowy jackets, etc., etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I would check her Facebook page.  She wears a lot of Young Fabulous and Broke and Athleta so maybe check those 2 companies.  But she's pretty good about answering stuf on her FB page.  If someone hasn't asked about it, you could.