Contributor

Kerstin Bible/Journal

[ Edited ]

When Shawn presented Kerstin's Bible/Journal last night, there was a Life Coach that spoke about the item.  I thought her first name was Lauren but I did not catch her last name.  I was hoping to find her on Facebook and follow her, if she has a Facebook page.  I loved listening to her.  Does anyone know her name?  Thank you!!

Esteemed Contributor

@lucyR,  if the life coach was introduced during the presentation perhaps if you watch the video you will catch her full name.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Contributor

I did try that, but when I clicked on the video for the item, a previous presentation was shown and it was a different lady.  Thank you though!

Trusted Contributor

@lucyR wrote:

I did try that, but when I clicked on the video for the item, a previous presentation was shown and it was a different lady.  Thank you though!

If you're on the QVC Facebook page reach out to Kiersten I see she answers people.

Contributor

Thank you so much!!  I will give it a try!

Honored Contributor

@lucyR wrote:

@lucyR ,

Check back at the video today. Sometimes, they update them to the last presentation, but it takes a little while. 

Contributor

You were correct, Tissyanne.   Last night's presentation was online now, however, I am no further ahead because Shawn only referred to her as "Lauren", never mentioned her last name and Lauren's name did not flash on the screen as they sometimes do.  I do thank you for post!!  I will keep trying...

Honored Contributor

LAUREN MCCOMAS?

you could also try emailing the social team...... qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein