Honored Contributor

Re: Kelly Ripa has been trying too hard

I've watched more over the last couple weeks and the show has grown on me. I like the two of them together.
Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 DARING GREATLY said:

I liked Michael when he started on the show and was glad he was selected as co-host. But, lately, he's so over exposed. He's on Fox NFL, commercials, hosting shows, GMA... I like his personality but he seems to be everywhere. I don't see how his addition to GMA has added anything to that program. They have way too many people on those morning shows anyway.

Kelly is okay. That little girl voice can drive me nuts. I may be one of the few, but I enjoyed Kathie Lee much more on that show with Regis.

I feel the same...you're not alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Kelly needs Dan Abrams (is that his last name?) who has been co-hosting GMA while GS is on vacation. Dan has a great wit and sense of humor. I really like him and wish he were a staple somewhere because I'd watch.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I like them both too, try to watch them every morning. I think they compliment each other well.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Kelly but have also thought this for years. It could be (or not) that she makes a lot of money and feels she has to earn it. I get the vibe from Michael that he likes his job but if it was gone tomorrow he would be okay with it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

Kelly has to make up for the lack of intelligence on her co-hosts part. He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She carries him through the entire show and the only thing he contributes is taking off his shirt so everyone can admire his physique.

I hope they cancel and put Kelly out of her misery. I have always liked her and she was great with Regis. This guy who was accused of beating his ex, just adds nothing to this show.

I like Kelly and also thought Michael was a bad choice, but who knows?

One things that bothers me ..... that guy needs to get himself to a dentist and get his front teeth fixed .... he looks TERRIBLE !! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

I have never seen the appeal of her. She grates on me, and has always seemed like she's trying too hard. I'm not home during the day, so I'm not missing anything. Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

Well, it's not Dan Abrams. The person I'm referring to wrote a book not too long ago about his breakdown due to stress and how meditation has changed all that. Darn. Can't remember his name. Anyway, he's always very funny. Quick wit.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for either one of them.

Super Contributor

I liked her on All My Children. I seldom watch morning TV the little I have seen of the show I don't care for. Never liked Regis either.