Esteemed Contributor

I just noticed you posting and wanted to say hi! I miss you girl, you should come on here more often. How have you been? Got any good shoes lately? lol!!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

I just noticed you posting and wanted to say hi! I miss you girl, you should come on here more often. How have you been?

******************************************************************************************

I'll second that!embaressed smiley.png

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor
Hi! Thanks for the shout-out! New format here! Smiley Happy. LOL, I certainly have been voicing my opinion on a plethora of subjects. Thank you so much for saying Hi to me!!! Hope you are doing well - and feeling good! I wish you would post more pics of your beautiful house and gardens! You have such a beautiful house!
Regular Contributor
Hi betteb! xoxo Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

@Kellin wrote:
Hi! Thanks for the shout-out! New format here! Smiley Happy. LOL, I certainly have been voicing my opinion on a plethora of subjects. Thank you so much for saying Hi to me!!! Hope you are doing well - and feeling good! I wish you would post more pics of your beautiful house and gardens! You have such a beautiful house!

Yes, it is a new format, I am not sure how I like it. lol! Oh thanks. My roses are looking good so maybe I will get out there and take some pics. I had some hydrangeas planted and I was meaning to go out and cut some for the house. I will take some pics of those too, they are absolutely huge. I am feeling good and thanks for the nice compliment!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Regular Contributor
You have such a beautiful garden of flowers, and your house - is so pretty! Please share/ post pics!!'
Regular Contributor
Lol, if you post pics, I will share too! It will snowball- and everyone will start posting things that they love! That would be great! Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

That would be great. I love looking at others homes and getting ideas. I am really into interior design and all that stuff. There used to be a couple of posters who did that often, one was Cardinal Girl I think. I want others to do it too, I don't want to be the only one who does it though!! Share some pics, and I will take some and put them up tomorrow!

JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Kellin wrote:
Hi betteb! xoxo Smiley Happy

The new format takes some getting used to, and they are still tweaking it. 

Hope to see you posting more, what's been keepin' you away?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Regular Contributor
I can do that! Cardinal Girl has posted some great pics - she is so sweet! Let's do that ! It will be fun! I won't be able to post pics till July 13th - I will be out of town! But, I promise to post when I get back! Xoxo