Contributor

One of my firiends texted me the other night and asked if I would want to or be free to go with her to see Keith Urban in concert in Hershey, PA.  I have to admit I'm not really into country music and didn't think I knew a whole lot of Keith's songs.  I decided since I had a few days off work though, that I would go.  It was an awesome show! I was so glad that I went! AND I knew alot more of his songs than I thought that I did! He is a great performer. He had 2 performers on ahead of him, Marin Morris and Brett Eldredge who I texted my 23 year old niece to find out if she knew who they were and of course she did! They were also great performers. I have to say I really admired Keith because he came across as very down to earth and friendly with the audiience. We had seats on the side of the stage but the performers came over to both sides often so you could see quite well plus a big screen was right by where we were sitting. He also had a small stage in the back of the arena and went back there and performed several songs. That also impressed me. Then when the show was over he stayed out on the stage for about 10-15 minutes and signed autographs and took pictures with the people who were in the standing area in front of the stage. All in all had a fantastic time and Keith gained a new fan!

Esteemed Contributor

Ahhh, the sweet benefits of an open mind.  Good for you.  So glad you went to the concert and even happier that you enjoyed it so much.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

KU puts on a fabulous concert. In my top 3 or 4 of favorite concerts ever. And he just seems to be a really great guy. I'm a fan. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I love, love, love kieth urban! I think he's so talented - and a really nice, decent guy.

Super Contributor

Wow! ...... Maran Morris!!  That girl can SING!!!

Honored Contributor

I have seen him twice in concert!! He puts on a great show.  He is very down to earth. 

Honored Contributor

I only know him from American Idol but he did seem like a nice guy.  

Honored Contributor

I've never seen him in concert, but for some reason I'm always surprised what a great performer he is when I see him on TV. I guess that's because he's married to an actress and they both look like they have had plastic surgery to stay young looking.

Honored Contributor

I like some country.  Keith Urban knows how to play a guitar and I enjoy seeing him perform on TV.  Glad you enjoyed yourself.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I've never seen him in concert, but for some reason I'm always surprised what a great performer he is when I see him on TV. I guess that's because he's married to an actress and they both look like they have had plastic surgery to stay young looking.

He's a great performer because he's married to an actress and they look like they've had plastic surgery???

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.