Honored Contributor

I’m watching Kathy on HSN with .Nutrisystem, and she looks great . While they were looking at before and after pictures, they showed a lady who lost 85 lbs. and Kathy said that it was Mary Beth Roe’s sister, and that she has now lost 100 lbs. Wow. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

MBR sister is always on when QVC plugs it.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I guess I missed her.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

To be fair Mary Beth's sister is a Nutrisystem customer success story.  Her sister's story was told after she had reached a goal weight.  That's similar to how Mary Osmond came to be the national celebrity spokesperson.  As told by Marie herself she ordered the program from QVC as a private customer and became their spokesperson after disclosing her tremendous weight loss was accomplished by using the program.

I believe I have seen Kathy Levine on Nutrisystem infomercials before, so it makes sens that they would use her as one of their shopping channel representatives.  Kathy looked wonderful and seems to still have that bright smile and lively demeanor which endeared her to so many QVC shoppers in the past.