Honored Contributor

I just read she got engaged to David Foster, she's 34 he's 68, second marriage for her, fifth marriage for him. I know she dated her Scorpion co-star Elyes Gabel ( they dated for 2 years and broke up in 2016, which I was unaware of). She must have a thing for older men, if I remember correctly, her ex husband was a good deal older than she. I wonder if her parents approve of their upcoming nuptials?

Honored Contributor

Re: Katharine McPhee Is Engaged

@Jordan2 wrote:

I just read she got engaged to David Foster, she's 34 he's 68, second marriage for her, fifth marriage for him. I know she dated her Scorpion co-star Elyes Gabel ( they dated for 2 years and broke up in 2016, which I was unaware of). She must have a thing for older men, if I remember correctly, her ex husband was a good deal older than she. I wonder if her parents approve of their upcoming nuptials?

After 5 marriages they should come with a warning label. LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Saw the two of them on some special (maybe PBS?) several years ago and you could tell by the way he looked at her he had the hots for her.  He was talking about what a huge star she was going to  be. . . 

Super Contributor

Don't want to be a sour old puss, but 68 years old is old for a 34 year old. I mean, men are fortunate to have V___ra.Otherwise, out to pasture.  

Honored Contributor

I always thought of myself to be somewhat up to date with

pop culture happenings, but Katharine McPhee just went

right by me.  I’ve heard the name but like all those

VoiceIdolTalent people, most of them are pretty generic.

Nothings stands out w/ her work.

Her Wiki page is impressive but I think we’re burying the lead.

If there’s a Clap-o-Meter of who is who...

I think David Foster is the better known of the two.

IMO

Honored Contributor

I remember KM from her beginnings on AI. She did'nt make it there and I recall one of the judges telling her that she had 'the look' but needed to work on her performance. She was since criticized for her weight so she got thinner since her days on AI. I think she is very pretty. Hope she finds happiness.

Super Contributor

She has a lovely voice. I saw her sing with Chris Botti who seemed pretty 'hot' 4 her.

Honored Contributor

@camelot wrote:

Don't want to be a sour old puss, but 68 years old is old for a 34 year old. I mean, men are fortunate to have V___ra.Otherwise, out to pasture.  

@camelot

I'm 68.  Even I don't want a 68 yr old man.

U can't teach an old dog new tricks.whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

David Foster is the guy who just got divorced from Yolanda Foster/Hadid.  Was it just last year? Maybe it's been two years now.  That was some set of circumstances. 

Honored Contributor

@camelot wrote:

IMO it's gross.