Honored Contributor

Re: Kate and William arrive in Boston

@candys minewrote:

I see President Biden will be in Boston Friday and Meet the Prince and Princess while there for a Fundraiser. Gee, the traffic will be Terrific!

@candys mine

many locals say the same thing when they are in REHOBOTH BEACH also....one of their HOMES.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I've noticed before that she is one of those people who wears green well. I don't especially think this shade of it flatters her coloring. Bright, neon shades of any color are not my favorites.

__

Purely from a color standpoint, I liked this more muted green Jenny Packham dress better on her--

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 8.23.55 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Stelladorablewrote:

They are both regal yet seem approachable too.

So glad they are woke eco warriors. Looking forward to seeing snippets about the Earthshot Awards!

@StelladorableAgree. They also went to ROCA to highlight and learn their important work.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

@candys minewrote:

I see President Biden will be in Boston Friday and Meet the Prince and Princess while there for a Fundraiser. Gee, the traffic will be Terrific!

@candys mine

many locals say the same thing when they are in REHOBOTH BEACH also....one of their HOMES.

@candysmine I live less than a mile from Biden's Wilmington home and he is constantly here messing up traffic. He recently started using a helicopter to fly into his compound but the road that his home is on is blocked off when he is home. I have to re- route my way out of my neighborhood when he is home. It is very inconveinent. Before the election he was in Wilmington for 5 weekends in a row.

Honored Contributor

I think darker green, or emerald, is a much better choice for her. This rewear could have looked lovely with her hair up and just emerald drop earrings with no necklace

GettyImages-1354056821.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Diana was much younger in these pics, not a fair comparison. She died when she was 36. Kate looks beautiful.

Super Contributor

Interesting

interesting.jpg

Respected Contributor

She always looks great. So does he. Impeccable taste.

Respected Contributor

I think it looks appropriate to be wearing slacks rather than a skirt. It's Boston. It's now December. It's cold! She is probably glad to take a break from the dresses and hats that are most of her uniform back in the UK. I also read that she and William have no plans too see H & M while they are here in the US. No big surprise to me.

Honored Contributor

Amazing, just amazing. So put together. Simple, classic, well appointed, and intrend. They look happy, although I bet exhausted. I love that picture. I think it is one of my favorites because it is simple, and good angle and phot of both of them