Respected Contributor

Re: Kate and William arrive in Boston

Prince William's Earthshot Prize ceremony will be available to watch.

How to Watch the 2022 Earthshot Prize

The second annual Earthshot Prize Awards Ceremony took place on December 2, 2022, at the MGM MusicHall at Fenway. It was not broadcasted live.

On Monday, December 5, the Earthshot Prize ceremony will be streamable on PBS.org and the PBS app starting at 2 p.m. ET, - and the PBS YouTube channel at 8 p.m. ET.

Also, Catch the broadcast premiere on Wednesday, December 14. PBS will broadcast the event on Wednesday, Dec. 14, at 8 p.m. (check your local listings).

^

David Beckham was among those joining the royals to support the cause

David Beckham attends the Earthshot Prize 2022 at MGM Music Hall at... News  Photo - Getty Images

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznellwrote:

I've noticed before that she is one of those people who wears green well. I don't especially think this shade of it flatters her coloring. Bright, neon shades of any color are not my favorites.

__

Purely from a color standpoint, I liked this more muted green Jenny Packham dress better on her--

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 8.23.55 AM.png

I see what you mean. She is, however, someone who I think can wear anything and look good.

Respected Contributor

EARTHSHOT PRIZE 2021

PHOTO: Britain's Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge attend the first ever Earthshot Prize Awards Ceremony at Alexandra Palace in London, Oct. 17, 2021.

^

Kate stunned in a gorgeous powder purple dress as she joined Prince William at Alexandra Palace in London on the green carpet for the first ever Earthshot Prize Awards Ceremony

Ditching his usual black tuxedo for a trendy polo neck and green velvet jacket, William, who created the Earthshot Prize with the Royal Foundation, looked like the picture of 007 while Kate sported classic Hollywood glamour.

The Duchess Brings Back Fan Favorite for Earthshot Awards Green Carpet  UPDATED – What Kate Wore

Kate recycled a dress she first wore ten years ago in 2011, at a Bafta reception in Los Angeles while she and Prince William were touring America as newlyweds.

Kate wearing her lavender Alexander McQueen gown in 2011

Prince William and Kate Middleton got dressed up to attend a July | Prince  William and Kate Middleton's 71 Best Married Moments | POPSUGAR Celebrity  Photo 36

^

Prince William and Kate on the red carpet at a 2011 BAFTA event in Los Angeles

Duchess Kate recycles Alexander McQueen gown for Earthshot Prize Awards  green carpet - Good Morning America

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just because we haven't seen her photographed wearing something, doesn't mean it is new. I think she and William are hitting all the right notes. I love the deep eggplant jacket and pants she wore on the plane, despite so much criticism of it. The plaid outfit is just spectacular, and I don't know many who could pull off such a bold look. I agree that she is flattered much more by jewel tones than in neon or bright lime like she wore to the awards ceremony. I am still amazed how many claws come out as soon as she and William touch down in the US! They have no plans to see Harry and Meghan while they are here, so that's nothing to worry about or hope for. Since they have all they can handle with the Netflix docudrama trailer, doubtful Harry will miss seeing his older brother.

Respected Contributor

I have to wonder how her hair looked so great after such a long transatlantic flight.