Honored Contributor

The weather in NJ is meh!  Supposed to warm up tomorrow and Saturday but will be cloudy.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter   It was 84° in Albuquerque yesterday but a cold front is coming through today and they've warned we could have wind gusts up to 70mph.  Possible freeze tomorrow night.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: @Kachinea624

[ Edited ]

I find it fascinating to find out about unfamiliar weathers!  I totally don't care what some would-be princess is wearing!

Honored Contributor

spring has arrived in the maryland area today!

we are expecting 73 degrees and 40% humidity.

at 11am we have already hit 60 degrees.

enjoy the day everyone.....no matter where you are or what you are doing......or what the temperature is! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

spring has arrived in the maryland area today!

we are expecting 73 degrees and 40% humidity.

at 11am we have already hit 60 degrees.

enjoy the day everyone.....no matter where you are or what you are doing......or what the temperature is! Smiley Happy

@sunshine45 high-five me!  We deserve it after this winter.  And tomorrow and Saturday even warmer.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12

high-five.jpg

not to mention we have some gorgeous cherry blossoms, forsythia, and dogwood trees in full bloom! Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CelticCrafter   It was 84° in Albuquerque yesterday but a cold front is coming through today and they've warned we could have wind gusts up to 70mph.  Possible freeze tomorrow night.

50mph here, I was out and on the road to Walmart soon as hubbo hit the door. I got out and back by 9. On the ball. now if my lazy trash pick up boy would come and empty my trash can so I row it back up the drive and off the street.

don't want to chase it blowing up the street and listen to the dogs howl

Esteemed Contributor

@Mona_L wrote:

I think it's rude to "have a personal conversation" with another poster.  This isn't the place ladies....hence the word:

Community   @Kachina624 @SharkE

Not as rude as your post.

Honored Contributor

hand.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Mj12

high-five.jpg

not to mention we have some gorgeous cherry blossoms, forsythia, and dogwood trees in full bloom! Woman Happy

@sunshine45 You all got a high-five from me! I know you have had some mean weather, I'm happy that it has improved! :-)