Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Mona_L wrote:

I think it's rude to "have a personal conversation" with another poster.  This isn't the place ladies....hence the word:

Community   @Kachina624 @SharkE

Not as rude as your post.

@Citrine1 I just gave you a high-five! kitiTkat & I miss you alot!

Honored Contributor

Re: @Kachinea624

[ Edited ]

@Mona_L wrote:

I think it's rude to "have a personal conversation" with another poster.  This isn't the place ladies....hence the word:

@Mona_L   Considering we're bound by rules of anonymity and cannot exchange email addresses or phone numbers, how and where is "The place"?  @SharkE and I live in areas under extreme drought conditions with severe fire danger so weather is very important to us and foremost on our minds.  We've had schools close today due to high winds.

All are welcome to join in.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

North of Amarillo a fire broke out today. Hundreds of acres burned.

I always hate to hear when they can't get livestock out of barns , etc.

People have lost horses and cows, dogs. I think most people don't get the conditions in areas where it doesn't rain. I never got it either while living up in Ind. I'm living it now !

@Kachina624

Valued Contributor

Re: @Kachinea624

[ Edited ]

Kachina624 & sharke

Very windy in Phoenix (& northern AZ),

it's headed your way.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CelticCrafter   It was 84° in Albuquerque yesterday but a cold front is coming through today and they've warned we could have wind gusts up to 70mph.  Possible freeze tomorrow night.

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@september wrote:

@Mona_L wrote:

Oh, come on!   

I often read posts like this (you did, too) and sometimes make my own comment, if I have something to add.  I can't remember ever being told that I was intruding on a personal conversation.    

Oh my if the start of this thread seems to be rude to some I am afraid they will not enjoy most of all the threads.  Hey @september glad to see ya how ya doing?

@beckyb1012.  Doing ok.  Hope you are as well, and that someone doesn't scold us for having a personal exchange!!!!

Honored Contributor

@shoppersince1989 wrote:

Kachina624 & sharke

Very windy in Phoenix (& northern AZ),

it's headed your way.

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CelticCrafter   It was 84° in Albuquerque yesterday but a cold front is coming through today and they've warned we could have wind gusts up to 70mph.  Possible freeze tomorrow night.

High winds on the CA coast right now, and for most of the night.