Honored Contributor

KRINGLE CANDLES

[ Edited ]

Has anyone tried candles from here?

I just got my order from Goose creek Candle Co. and really like them. I'm trying different candles instead of always buying Bath & Body Works.

Although with BBW I can just go to the store and get them.......

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I've never heard of them.  Are they any good?

Honored Contributor

YES!!!!!!!

Kringle Candle was developed by the son of the original founder of Yankee.

The father has had some input in Kringle as well.

Their candles are some of the very best on the market in my opinion. They are so pure in fragrance, have a good throw, and remind me of Yankee back in the day (and I mean decades ago, when they were really well done. Yankee hasn't been the  same for many, many years).

They are one of the few candle brands I'll buy now.

Kringle Candles are available in many gift type shops, or online. I haven't found one that I didn't think was excellent.

Frequent Contributor

Sorry,

Is the name of the brand Goose Creek or Kringle ?  Been looking for goose creek at stores but haven't found them. Don't want to buy without smelling first. 

Shopping girl

Frequent Contributor

Found the company. May have to try them as they ars sold in a few stores near me.

Thanks for the rec.

Shopping girl

Honored Contributor

Excellent candles, and they are always offering sales, and specials. Their candles have great scent, burn evenly with very little soot and last a long time...Love them!

Honored Contributor

they are 2 different companies-I just got so tired of Bath & Bode Works iffy candles-will they burn correctly, have enough throw..............so I tried Goose Creek and love the ones I got-now, I want to try Kringle...........

I still will buy BBW-the canles that pool correctly and have a scent you can actually smell are great-esp. on sale, which is the only time I buy them-they went up a dollar this year.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT