Honored Contributor

Re: KIM KARDASHIAN HELD UP AT GUNPOINT

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

If this story is true, sounds like an inside job- happy no one was hurt & I am sure their insurance will take care of everything.  Remember when she and her mother went to where was it and her mother's luggage was robbed?  Another inside job.. 

@Suziepeach

Didn't Kanye say recently that he was broke ... or something to that effect?  Maybe he orchestrated it for both the publicity AND the insurance money.  After all, he's a "genius".   lol

He did say he was a genius and I recall something about him being broke.. maybe the two go hand in hand?  LOL  Only posting this gif to show he said he was a creative genius..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Kim is a millionaire so it makes perfect sense for her to travel with high priced jewelry, it doesn't make sense to someone who isn't in her income bracket. Her jewelry is insured so that isn't the worst part but the trauma of being tied up and robbed will last the rest of her life.

Actually....wealthy people don't travel with millions of dollars of jewelry.  They aren't that dumb.  And their insurer requires specific precautions.     They have copies made of their "famous" pieces, the settings are identical but the stones in their "travel" pieces are fake.   That's why when there is a major jewelry theft like this, it's always from their homes,  And the very, very wealthy tend to have security.  So, the thieves who could profit from jewels of that calibre wouldn't risk a brazen theft like that when they are likely to end up with reproductions.  It's certainly possible that it was inside job.  That someone in Kim's inner circle knew about her foolishly risky behavior and the theives knew it was the genuine stuff. 

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for new replies. No longer a friendly conversation about the topic.