Respected Contributor

Has anyone see the 'Kazoo Players Association' commercial on tv?  I think it's really a promotion for Facebook.   It starts off in a classroom and while the professor is teaching his class, girls stand up, blowing their kazoos , walk out of the class and meet others outside.  I can not, for the life of me, understand why someone would make a commercial like that. I mute it/change the channel every time...so annoying !!

Honored Contributor

It's to get like minded people to find their kind on FaceBook groups.  Strange, but just trying to unite people.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@Preds   I understand the concept...but still think the commercial is mighty annoying...but to each his/her own.

Honored Contributor

Hate this ad - we turn the channel b/c it's so annoying.

Honored Contributor

So you won't be running out, getting a Kazoo and joining a group @sarahpanda ?  Me neither.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

It's at the top of my list for worst commercial.  I didn't even know what it was for because I change the channel or mute it immediately.  

Super Contributor

This commercial is very annoying. I know it is to tell people of Facebook groups. I also think that it is disrespectful. Now granted the teacher looks boring, But to walk out of class is not the message I would want to see, JMO..

Honored Contributor

It is annoying! Also yes I think not cute or funny, but a little disrespectful.

My second thought was facebook must be losing people if resorting to spending money on commercials trying to get people to join.Very strange.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Totally stupid.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

;I think it is attempting to appeal to a certain age group....that group does not include me.