Honored Contributor

Re: KATE SPADE FOUND DEAD - SUICIDE

@MariotaMurielle@dooBdoo@goldensrbest

Thank you for being angels here on earth and being so supportive! You always earn your angel wings!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Thanks, so much, @LTT1.   I feel the same way about you.❤️

@MariotaMurielle,  I'm so sorry about your mother and your family, such painful times.❤️    Thank you for your beautifully touching post.   (((hugs)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Thanks, so much, @LTT1.   I feel the same way about you.❤️

@MariotaMurielle,  I'm so sorry about your mother and your family, such painful times.❤️    Thank you for your beautifully touching post.   (((hugs)))

thank you @dooBdoo and @LTT1. in many ways I believe my mother's experience actually made me a stronger, more compassionate and positive person.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44@MariotaMurielle@dooBdoo@Tweetybrd@goldensrbest

(Edited)

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

News to me...I am not even kidding y’all. Have you SEEN all of the wild conspiracy theories (on Twitter) about KS and her weirdo husband, David Spade? I’m just really shocked.

@LTT1, I don't do Twitter but I've seen some posts on FB about there being some sort of odd circumstances about her death. mostly I've seen really strange posts about Bourdain and theories about his death. something he was supposedly working on exposing. I haven't read the details, though.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MariotaMurielle

(edited)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These conspiracy theories are loathsome, disgusting clickbait and they inflict even more pain on the people who love those who have died.   I saw them shared on social media by a relative who should know better, and I saw that they're perpetuated by the likes of the scum who spread disgusting fake fabricated and destructive stories about the horrific Sandy Hook shootings.   Makes me want to puke.   It's a reprehensible, sickening diversion and deflection from the real, raw human story about suicide and the discussions that we need to continue to have in hopes of saving lives.   Lives of civilians, lives of veterans, precious lives everywhere.😢

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

News to me...I am not even kidding y’all. Have you SEEN all of the wild conspiracy theories (on Twitter) about KS and her weirdo husband, David Spade? I’m just really shocked.

@LTT1

David Spade was her brother in law. not her husband.   Kate was married to David's brother, Andy.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44@dooBdoo

You are both so very right. 

I am going to edit my original post b/c it really doesn’t make any sense.

Here is something I ran across to share... maybe it will be useful to others.

https://bloomsandbubbles.blog/2018/06/08/depression-isnt-sadness-and-suicide-isnt-a-cry-for-help-by-...