Trusted Contributor

Re: KANYE WEST - PRESIDENT ?????

There are, of course, idiots who would vote for him.  I am sick of the Kardashian-Jenner- West circus.  We all know our society has spiralled downward for some time - these people are the most blatant evidence of what we have lost.  I wish they would take their tens or hundreds of milions of dollars and go home.  Out of the limelight.  Oh, and take the Duggars with them.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@orangegarnet wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

@physicsnut wrote:

T CAN be president.  Americans are liking what he is saying.  The "silent" majority has a voice...and it is about time!

I would love to see the R party nominate him.  A female (repeat) running mate would be the icing on the cake.

Let the D party nominate him... he and H would be a perfect pair..

HUH?  The last I heard he was leading the R parade of candidates.

Regular Contributor

I cannot think of another word for "blow-hard" so I'll use this term for Kanye. 

funny donkey photo: Donkey 3 Donkey3.gif
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't doubt he'd be elected.  That's what all of us get for being interested in people like this and paying attention to them.  We don't teach our kids to look up to respectable people and not people like this.  The more outrageous the better.  Just look at who is running now.  And sadly one of them will most likely be elected.  Sorry mess! 

Esteemed Contributor

The American public has brought this on ourselves by raising Kanye, Kim and the entire rest of the clan to a level close to idolatry.  No wonder they think they can do anything.

Trusted Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

As an aside, Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus almost look like twins. 

Kim's dress was hideous.  I thought she was pretty far along in her pregnancy but her butt is still way bigger than her tummy. 

You mean this?

My husband said he saw some of the outfits Miley wore and laughed.. said what is up with such garbage?

She looks horrible, as usual. She has ZERO taste in clothing and MEN. Her a** is HUGE.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't find this any more ridiculous than what is happening at the moment. Go for it, Kanye. Then we will know for sure that this country has just jumped all the sharks and we are now entering into the theater of the absurd...if that hasn't happened already.

Contributor

Like a lot of great rappers, once they get too famous they start becoming self indulgent and their music suffers (I'm looking at you Jay Z). Too bad, his early albums are amazing and he still has flashes of musical genius (his taste in fashion.....well).
Esteemed Contributor

I don't vote for celebrities, I vote for experienced people who believe in what I believe in. That's my only comment.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

@emma bunting wrote:

I'm sure Kanye feels entitled to the job. I mean.......they DID name an entire wing after him....right? 

Good one!!!