Valued Contributor

Re: KANYE WEST - PRESIDENT ?????

What is even more disturbing were  the people in the audience clapping and cheering for him. 

Valued Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Could he be any worse than the T man?  Who was also just a bad joke until people started taking him seriously.  I think Kanye was joking but who knows what will happen in 4 years....lol    

Exactly. It's equally as  ludicrous to think the T could be president.

T CAN be president.  Americans are liking what he is saying.  The "silent" majority has a voice...and it is about time!

Trusted Contributor

His so called speech was a joke. His wife looked terrible in that house coat with the pockets so big sat right on her hips. He was a mess along with the other clan he has married into. People watch this train wreck on their show every week and make millions. No morals no nothing.

Honored Contributor

Here's a direct quote from his speech.

“I will die for the art, for what I believe in,” he went on. “And the art ain’t always going to be polite! Ya’ll might be thinking, I wonder, ‘Did he smoke something before he came out?’ The answer is yes, I rolled up something. I knocked the edge off.”

Maybe this explains why he is the way he is.   

Honored Contributor

As an aside, Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus almost look like twins. 

Kim's dress was hideous.  I thought she was pretty far along in her pregnancy but her butt is still way bigger than her tummy. 

Honored Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

T CAN be president.  Americans are liking what he is saying.  The "silent" majority has a voice...and it is about time!

I would love to see the R party nominate him.  A female (repeat) running mate would be the icing on the cake.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

As an aside, Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus almost look like twins. 

Kim's dress was hideous.  I thought she was pretty far along in her pregnancy but her butt is still way bigger than her tummy. 

You mean this?

My husband said he saw some of the outfits Miley wore and laughed.. said what is up with such garbage?

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Here's a direct quote from his speech.

“I will die for the art, for what I believe in,” he went on. “And the art ain’t always going to be polite! Ya’ll might be thinking, I wonder, ‘Did he smoke something before he came out?’ The answer is yes, I rolled up something. I knocked the edge off.”

Maybe this explains why he is the way he is.   

Then he's using the wrong stuff.  He needs to get the kind that makes one mellow.  Maybe he should call Snoop Dog?

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@physicsnut wrote:

I would love to see the R party nominate him.  A female (repeat) running mate would be the icing on the cake.

Let the D party nominate him... he and H would be a perfect pair..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

I'm sure Kanye feels entitled to the job. I mean.......they DID name an entire wing after him....right?