Honored Contributor

Re: Just when you think you've heard it all...

This is an abomination, and those involved need to be punished for this terrible situation.  How dare they harm alzheimer's patients or any patient for that matter and stooping to such a level of ignorance and violence!  Sadly, I am not even shocked and that is all I will say.

Esteemed Contributor

Evil people. I kind of wish I didn't read it.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Three women running it...I'm at a loss for words.

Honored Contributor

That absolutely breaks my heart.  Vicious, evil savages (the employees of course) need the same type of violence inflicted upon them that those defenseless residents had to endure.  Sickening.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Sad to say I saw this yesterday.

Breaks my heart.

If you have loved ones in any type of care you should remain vigilant, which includes showing up at random times ...

@Drythe  Good advice. It's that 11-7 shift that things go wrong. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is a disgrace. They should be charged for elder abuse, and abuse of a disabled person. When you have a loved one in long term care it is a partnership with the facility. Meaning you have to be there and advocate for your loved one and anyone that might need advocacy. 

If your loved one has a mark on them go and find out what happened to them. If you are the responsible party they should have called you to report any injury. It should be documented in their chart. 

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Not only sickening but incredibly stupid as well.  Did they not think that by posting this on social media they wouldn't get caught???!!!  

@haddon9  I work in a nursing home and believe it or not that's how we find out about a lot of the wrong doing.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Not only sickening but incredibly stupid as well.  Did they not think that by posting this on social media they wouldn't get caught???!!!  

@haddon9  I work in a nursing home and believe it or not that's how we find out about a lot of the wrong doing.

@panda1234   Sad & unbelievable!

Honored Contributor

Elder abuse beyond a doubt.

Honored Contributor

There should be a registry of people who do this , so they are never put in a place where  they can repeat this behavior.