Super Contributor
how much fun it has been to see all the subject matter, opinions and feedback. I appreciate all your opinions whether I agree or not. Debate is a good thing and I will miss this Forum. I just want to thank you all this has been an enjoyable experience for me. I only joined 6 mopths or so ago and have looked forward to reading the various topics almost daily! I wish you all the very best, stay healthy, happy and safe!
Respected Contributor

Re: Just wanted to say

[ Edited ]

Yes, thank you to all for all of the advice and information.  I've been here 15 years, mostly lurking and occasionally posting.  Not to be overly dramatic, but this does feel like a door is closing on a chapter of my life.

Respected Contributor

@LillyandHobo @PhilaLady1   There's plenty of room at the new inn on Proboard for both of you.  It's a very nice, easy board to navigate and similar to this one in many ways. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@LillyandHobo @PhilaLady1   There's plenty of room at the new inn on Proboard for both of you.  It's a very nice, easy board to navigate and similar to this one in many ways. 

Thanks so much.  I will take a look at it.

Super Contributor
Hi thank you~ I logged in and got my acct activated BUT I have no idea where to go from there!