Honored Contributor

SW MI, just a downpour.  So check the weather channels and see if it's moving your way if you need the rain. 1:10 p.m. EST.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Can you send the rain west? We REALLY need it in California.

Honored Contributor

Need the rain but doubt yours is moving my way. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Just pouring here.

[ Edited ]

I'm in western Mass... please, please don't send it our way.   We had rain here almost daily for a month.   I think (hope) we will see the sun on Thursday but then back to rain.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think my corner of NEPA is about to get a storm again.  We have had bad thunderstorms the last 2 nights. It just came down n sheets.

It has been so darn muggy it is lke walking through soup.

My bad knee and back are not happy.  I am downing Ibuprofin and it isn't helping. 

Frequent Contributor

Yes, it is headed my way.  I live in SE MIchigan.

Respected Contributor

I'm in east central Pa. and we're under a severe thunderstorm watch until 11 p.m., as we were last night. We didn't get much rain but the southern area of an adjoining county got about 4 inches of rain. We shall see what happens later. It's hot and very humid. 

Respected Contributor

Yep, no golf for me today. The line developed shortly before I was planning to tee off. It should move thru by 4 PM, but the course will be a wet mess. Oh well. It's not snow!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

SW MI, just a downpour.  So check the weather channels and see if it's moving your way if you need the rain. 1:10 p.m. EST.

@qualitygal 

Would you kindly notify your experts in MI that we Californians will be happy to take the rain off your hands ....  all you wish to get rid of, we will take it. 

Our agricultural region is experiencing a terrible drought, and the risk of brush fires in the west has everyone nervous.  

Valued Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

I think my corner of NEPA is about to get a storm again.  We have had bad thunderstorms the last 2 nights. It just came down n sheets.

It has been so darn muggy it is lke walking through soup.

My bad knee and back are not happy.  I am downing Ibuprofin and it isn't helping. 

I too am in PA , nothing but humidity building up all day,then afternoon and nighttime thunderstorms. Temps in the 90's everyday. Terrible weather for my husband and sons who all have asthma!