Esteemed Contributor

The work crew finally finished the deck today.  White rock arrives Wednesday.  After PapaWick and I get that down, will post "finished" pictures of our deer viewing area.  

20201116_112719.jpg

Here are a couple of Cricket...

20201116_164113.jpg

20201116_164138.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick  Nice pics as usual. I bet your glad the deck is so close to being done. Can't wait to see the pics. 

Trusted Contributor

Cricket looks so cute with her blanket around her❤️

Honored Contributor

What sweethearts!

All of them, big and smallSmiley HappyHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

The deer are beautiful of course, but Cricket shines.  What a cutie!  There's something about a grey muzzle that melts my heart.

Woofs and extra belly rubs to Cricket.

Honored Contributor

MamaWick,

Thank you for your photos that help soften the sharp edges that life sometimes brings.

Those deer are nothing other than sheer natural beauty.  They let us know the universe is alive and well (to some degree, at least -- don't want to get into anything here).

But sweet Cricket.  That little sweetie knows she is loved!  She just looks so secure snuggled in her blanket or looking out from it and at her world.  

Love!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for all these beautiful views of nature.  The deer are just lovely creatures, and I sure would like to give Cricket some “Lovies.”

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick  As always, nice picture of the 🦌! Cricket is so cute and adorable snuggled in her blanket. 💕 She is such a cutie.

Did the deer watch the workers from a safe distance, or did they hightail it to hide? They were probably wondering what Mama and Papa were doing to "their" home. 😄

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@DoxieJ  the deer would watch and still continued to get their water from our troughs.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

@MamaWick    Those deer are just cuteness overload adorable!  And Cricket is just as sweet all cuddled in that blankee!  Hugs to all of those beautiful animals!