Trusted Contributor

I placed an order on Tuesday 6/20 with an estimated delivery date of 6/26.  I am out of town until Sunday so the delivery date was perfect.

I just checked and it is out for delivery today!!!!!!

There is no one to get it for me.  I just hope it is still there Sunday. It is on a covered porch that can't really be seen easily from the street.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I placed an order on Tuesday 6/20 with an estimated delivery date of 6/26.  I am out of town until Sunday so the delivery date was perfect.

I just checked and it is out for delivery today!!!!!!

There is no one to get it for me.  I just hope it is still there Sunday. It is on a covered porch that can't really be seen easily from the street.

Keep your fingers crossed.

@grandma2pkmh  ???  Out for delivery today or shipped today??

If it shipped today you are still in the window for the 6/26 delivery.  DId you receive notice that your item had shipped?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

It has been delivered.  I thought I would be ok with a EDD of the 26th. My items usually are right on schedule. When I received the email that it had been shipped, it still showed a EDD of the 26th. Four days from order to delivery, who would have thunk it.

Honored Contributor

Knowing that shipping as deliveries are so erratic, you should have waited until your return to order it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Hind sight is 20/20 - I didn't want it to sell out.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh it's funny you mention this as I ordered a top a few days ago and just went to check on it's status and apparently there is a glitch in the system and some folks are not able to get into that portion of QVC.com.  I did check earlier today and it showed a very detailed track of the shipment  (which came as a surprise as I did not receive a shipping notifcation email) and wanted to double check the EDD but i guess I'll have to wait on that.

Trusted Contributor

Update:   Made it home, my order was safe on my front porch!! Yeah!!

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Update:   Made it home, my order was safe on my front porch!! Yeah!!

@grandma2pkmh...YAY!  Great news!  Enjoy.