Respected Contributor

Re: Just for fun......what show hosts from other shopping channels would you like to see working at the Q??

On 9/17/2014 RoughDraft said:

Charla Rines

Yes.....I remember Charla......what a hoot!! She could sell Isomers like crazy!

Respected Contributor

Re: Just for fun......what show hosts from other shopping channels would you like to see working at the Q??

On 9/17/2014 sidsmom said:

Colleen Lopez would be an amazing addition. That's one pretty lady.

She is good.......love her beautiful hands!

Super Contributor

Hands down, Colleen Lopez. She looks absolutely fantastic for her age and has great personality, style and hosting style.

Honored Contributor

Colleen is my favorite. I could listen to her for hours. Charla is an acquired taste. Lol. I wonder what she's doing now
Honored Contributor

Colleen and the gentleman who hosts many of the Twiggy shows. They would 'fit in' the best, IMO.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Heather Hall from Shop HQ, Bill Green from HSN, or former HSN host Rachel Huber.

Super Contributor

On 9/17/2014 sidsmom said:

Colleen Lopez would be an amazing addition. That's one pretty lady.

She is what all hosts should aspire to. I always marveled at her patience with Suzanne Sommers.

Super Contributor

Colleen Lopez from HSN