Respected Contributor

Just for fun......what show hosts from other shopping channels would you like to see working at the Q??

I would like to see Heather Hall (my fave from ShopHQ), Callie from HSN, Daniel Green from HSN.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just for fun......what show hosts from other shopping channels would you like to see working at the Q??

Paul Deasy

Respected Contributor

Re: Just for fun......what show hosts from other shopping channels would you like to see working at the Q??

On 9/17/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Paul Deasy

Now that Paul is a vendor, I'm not sure he'd go back to being a show host. He was good, though.

Honored Contributor

Nicole Murphy. She used to be a host on Shop At Home about ten years ago.

Honored Contributor

None. I'm fine with them being where they are. I have access to them all.

Daniel Green is on ShopHQ though, not HSN.

Respected Contributor

Charla Rines

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Colleen Lopez would be an amazing addition. That's one pretty lady.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 hulagirl said:
On 9/17/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Paul Deasy

Now that Paul is a vendor, I'm not sure he'd go back to being a show host. He was good, though.

And knows his gems.......

Trusted Contributor

I've never watched any other shopping channel.
Respected Contributor

Fun topic, Hula! I'll choose former HSN hosts Diana Perkovic and Kelly Repassy.