Respected Contributor

Just Watched Really Well Presented Show

Flipping thru channels and landed on HSN - I do not watch this channel - The List was on with Colleen Lopez doing a tribute to Janis Joplin.

I must comment on how well this lady presented the show - I really enjoyed watching her, the way she gave information - there was no idle talk about her life or family - just the show.  Very professional, very enjoyable will definitely check this show out again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Watched Really Well Presented Show

Colleen does really nice presentations.  She has a show called the list.  This is when I first watched her.  Very classy.

Honored Contributor

I read the title and thought this was about Josh Groban singing 'Stages' -- songs from the theater and movies on PBS tonight.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

I agree! I haven't watched her or hsn in forever but I've always liked Colleen. She's classy and so pretty too. I remember watching her with Suzanne Somers - they were a hoot together! In fact Colleen used to say "what a hoot" a lot 🙂

Respected Contributor

I caught parts of the show and agree that it was beautifully presented, well-styled and I've loved Janis Joplin forever which made it even more fun.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

i didn't see this particular show, but i know how professional and pleasant colleen is.

i'm happy that you enjoyed her show.  she's worth watching again.

Respected Contributor

Colleen always does a great job. Enjoyed this show tonight too. 

Respected Contributor

Colleen Lopez and Mary Beth Roe are long-time friends.  Wouldn't it be lovely to join these two lovely ladies for lunch?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Colleen is a class act. I've watched her from day one. I noticed that they usually pair a new host with her during training.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein