Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was honestly shocked to see lightbulbs being offered on HSN at all, let alone as a TS.   

My favorite part about the light bulbs is that they are supposed to last for 22 years - and come with a 90-day auto-ship plan.

So, has anyone ever purchased the HSN light bulbs?  I just replaced the light bulbs in a light fixture and two of them were burned out the first week.  It need some bulbs that last longer than 2-3 days.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was honestly shocked to see lightbulbs being offered on HSN at all, let alone as a TS.   

My favorite part about the light bulbs is that they are supposed to last for 22 years - and come with a 90-day auto-ship plan.

So, has anyone ever purchased the HSN light bulbs?  I just replaced the light bulbs in a light fixture and two of them were burned out the first week.  It need some bulbs that last longer than 2-3 days.

I haven't watched the presentation.  Are these light bulbs for lamps?  They look like they are.  I read the reviews, and people talk about putting them in their bathroom so I wasn't sure.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Annabellethecat, please stop doing whatever it is you HAVE to do (like unpack), and just sit there and entertain us! I've been having a good laugh just reading your posts and I have to thank you for that! you're a riot!

Trusted Contributor

I got the 4 pack mid-2015, and they are great. I hate the curly q kind (and those are coming off the market anyway because they have mercury or something in them, and they break easy when dropped or when in the trash). They are now manufacturing them to look more like a normal lightbulb.

Anyway this is a TS because you get 6, not 4, and the price I paid for 4 was 23 or 24 dollars? It is a good deal.

Regular plain old lightbulbs of years gone by are being slowly fazed out. I think 60W is all that is left that you can buy. So moving over to these type of lightbulbs is going to be mandatory eventually. (I think the deadline is 2017?)

Has anyone priced them? They are UBER expensive, but the sticker shock is only once as they all last varying amounts of years now. 10 years, 15 years, etc depending on what you buy.

The TSV on auto-delivery was a smart decision. People know they have to replace all their lightbulbs, no choice.

Buying 6, and then have them come on auto-delivery is not because they burn out, it is to soothe the pain of replacing every lightbulb in your house! Most people have miltitude of lamps. The cost can be spread out until you get them all replaced. (and maybe have a pack for extra).

I think HSN is just trying to give people a "payment plan" to get all your lightbulbs changed over. It is a great idea, great marketing too. They lock in YOU as a customer for something everyone will have buy by a deadline.

I got ones set of the "bright" in a store once just to see the difference, and I did not like the bright. It is a very bright white light. Too bright in my opinion.

Today I got a pack of the regular light. You can pay $15.00 (or up) for 2 in a store!

TS is a deal.

Respected Contributor

i was actually thinking about a spin mop...are they good?

Honored Contributor

Re: Just Shoot Me Now!!

[ Edited ]

@Nicknack wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I haven't watched the presentation.  Are these light bulbs for lamps?  They look like they are.  I read the reviews, and people talk about putting them in their bathroom so I wasn't sure.

I'm not sure what these bulbs are for.  I seldom use low wattage bulbs....need more light than that! 

But  this is an amusing thread...I won't be buying the bulbs or the hooks!

Valued Contributor

I guess I am the only one, I thought the Han bulbs were a good purchase even if the last 12 years.

Trusted Contributor

@fourpaws56-------It is new and IMPROVED!   How do you like things that you always liked, then it was improved?  There is 30 days or your money back---try it and let us know.------tedEbear

Honored Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@fourpaws56-------It is new and IMPROVED!   How do you like things that you always liked, then it was improved?  There is 30 days or your money back---try it and let us know.------tedEbear

And if you try bulbs for 30 days, that are supposed to last over 20 years.....how have you really given them a good test?Woman Frustrated