Respected Contributor

Just now able to sign in to these boards, so hopefully the other issues are resolved now, too.  An FYI.....😀

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just Now Able to Sign In

Happy for you but I haven't been able to add anthing to my cart in hours. Early I had issues with not being able to update the easy pay.  Only option was 6 easy pays. Wouldn't let me edit not sure if that's an issue anymore becasue I can't seem to add anything to my cart. So I am officially done for the day. 

Frequent Contributor

Extremely frustrating. I see the items in my cart but when I try to check out the screen goes blank!
Respected Contributor

If they are acknowledging that they are having issues with people trying to order, why wouldn't QVC announce live on air throughout the day that they are extending the free shipping offer through Monday night?

Seems pretty simple to me. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Tried but still can't add anything to my cart.  All I can do is sign in here and commiserate with you all.  Like others, I am saving money today.

Esteemed Contributor

Just saw something I like but can't put it in my cart either. It's so cute K57619 Temptations 12 inch lazy Susan. Oh well.

Super Contributor

@Sage04 That was cute, wasn't it? I liked it too.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoechic wrote:

@Sage04 That was cute, wasn't it? I liked it too.

@shoechic  I just tried a few minutes ago and it worked. I only had to delete 7 sets because i only I needed one. Anything you tried to put in your card would be there.

They are so cute.

Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

Tried but still can't add anything to my cart.  All I can do is sign in here and commiserate with you all.  Like others, I am saving money today.

@PhilaLady1  it just worked for me. Give it a try.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04  

It's working.  Thanks for letting me know!