Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

My treat to myself was home delivery of a box of Popeye's fried chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Haven't had that in years.  I try to stay away from such food, but this time I felt I deserved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always wanted to try that.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

A nice 'pamper Cindy for her b'day' day!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

@pommom 

How about me? Same ole, same old me. Never was a pamper myself guy, not sure many males do. 

Pamper my wife now? Especially today as it is her ♤€ Birthday today.

hckynut

Well,you could try some of her lotions, might surprise her,never know what  it could lead to!!Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday to your wife. Go out and pick her a twig or anything in the yard and put it in a vase. It's not what it is, it's the thought. Right now where I live we have twigs, no flowers.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@pommom 

How about me? Same ole, same old me. Never was a pamper myself guy, not sure many males do. 

hckynut

Happy Birthday to your wife!

(Today is DS#1  34th birthday)

Honored Contributor

@hckynut Happy Birthday Mrs.!!!  🎉

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

My treat to myself was home delivery of a box of Popeye's fried chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Haven't had that in years.  I try to stay away from such food, but this time I felt I deserved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Popeye's a lot  

My all time favorite is White Fence Farm

DH's favorite is Brown's.  I get him that & gizzards when I have to work in the office.

Esteemed Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Given the current circumstances:

Treat myself daily to a spritz of my Versace Yellow Diamonds edt just to give me a lift.  Gave myself a pedi.  Keeping my eyebrows neat. 

Pampering myself, just because... what else is there to do?

How about you?

I would love to smell of that Versace edt.

I am using a lot of lotion, burning lots of candles, cuddling with the fur babies.

Trying to spend more time outside. I am trying to get at least 10,000 steps in on my phone. Not sure how accurate it is, but it feels good to get fresh air and to have a goal.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@pommom 

hckynut

Happy Birthday to your wife, @hckynut! I hope you both have a blessed day!

Honored Contributor

Every day I shower, put on make up and do my hair...just like any other day...and always have a project or two to do....days are long

Respected Contributor

@happycat 

Have been a die hard Amazing Grace fan - and still am.  Must say, though, the Yellow Diamonds fragrance is TDF!  Very light and dries down to a soft wisp of floral.  

I know this one is for me bc I am so sensitive to fragrances in that I get a raging headache even with high-end parfums.  Always test them in store, walk around a bit and inevitably have to use a wipe to get rid of the scent.  Not with this one. A winner!  Read the reviews.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown