Esteemed Contributor

i do feel the prices are on the high side    But I had to pick up the  pink candlesticks as pink is my touc of color in our new living room.   Very hard to find the right pink in 

accessories.  I am disappointed though that the one item I wanted to see of course she wouldn't show 😒 I did get the gold wings last time and they are Gorgeous !!!

Honored Contributor

Very high prices for these odds and ends. I doubt the stuff will do well unless they lower their prices. Maybe the throws will sell for the holidays. Even with people into decorating after they have moved to their new homes, these items won't be big sellers. 

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Does anyone know what those teacups are made out of?

I didn't catch them say it and it doesn't say in the product description. 

@Johnnyeager ~ I heard Amy Stran mention that they are porcelain.  They seemed to look kinda heavy for porcelain.  I have many porcelain dishes, cups/saucers, and you can see through the porcelain, which I believe makes them a fine grade.  

IMO, as far as Junk Gypsey and their items, it's  been there done that, and overpriced!  Like other posters have mentioned, you can do way better at Homegoods, Maxx and Marshall's.

Valued Contributor

@Johnnyeager   they're porcelain. There's a you tube video of Amy as the host if you google junk gypsy teacups.   She stated they're porcelain. 

Respected Contributor

I feel they over priced this line. And it is such a specific esthetic I can't see a design crossover appeal. 

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@89135 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3  I KNOW I could find this glass hurricane alot less than $70...These prices are ridiculous !

take a trip to Goodwill!!!

@nana59 

The goodwill store, habitat and Salvation Army -- even pop up thrift stores here are overloaded with these items...in fact, one section was 70% off all china, glassware, Etc.

I bought a Fiestaware serving platter for $1.75 in pumpkin color today and at dollar tree they had appetizer/salad Fall plates with sayings like "grateful", "blessed", "gather" with fall decor for .50.

good advice & suggestion🙂🙂🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I don't get this! Most of these items are literally look like DYI projects that you could do for a fraction of the price. There is absolutely nothing special about these items- $100+ for a simple glass hurricane? I could easily find this for $70 or less somewhere local. 

I thought the exact same thing......way overpriced and not the most quality looking produced items.....

Honored Contributor

The name says it all.