Respected Contributor

I don't get this! Most of these items are literally look like DYI projects that you could do for a fraction of the price. There is absolutely nothing special about these items- $100+ for a simple glass hurricane? I could easily find this for $70 or less somewhere local. 

Honored Contributor

At one time I would have thought those items were cute but they just seem a bit dated now.  Plus I agree it's sort of a DIY look and would be more authentic if you really did find old treasures and renovated them yourself.

Super Contributor

@Tinkerbell3  I KNOW I could find this glass hurricane alot less than $70...These prices are ridiculous !

Trusted Contributor

I think this whole line is a little late to the game.  it reminds me of the farmhouse, shabby chic stuff. All the trends I've been seeing are more to modern clean lines. There's been a big cry amongst the decorating community to get rid of the wording on the signs and stuff. Lanterns, those have been done to death.

Valued Contributor

@Tinkerbell3   I just checked out the items on recently aired items. Your right the prices are high especially after shipping and tax. I can find most of those items at Hobby Lobby, Home Goods or At Home - all are within 10 miles of me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Most things are over priced here anymore. They are just getting greedy IMO

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know what those teacups are made out of?

I didn't catch them say it and it doesn't say in the product description. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't see anything that I thought was unique or worth the price. But if someone is really into Shabby Chic and doesn't want to do the stuff for themselves I suppose they would like some of the things offered.

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately the company name seems fitting. But from a branding point of view, why would anyone use the work junk as part of your company name...unless you ran a junk yard?

Esteemed Contributor

@89135 wrote:

@Tinkerbell3  I KNOW I could find this glass hurricane alot less than $70...These prices are ridiculous !

take a trip to Goodwill!!!