Contributor

Junk Gypsies Overpriced

[ Edited ]

I loved the items on their first QVC show and looked forward to seeing the girls again tonight. WOW have their prices gone up!!  I didn't see anythink I wanted to buy because it was way overpriced.  Sad.

Of course, I've noticed that nearly every thing on QVC has had a hefty price tag recently. I guess that's due to the shipping problems everyone is having with merchandise on the docks. The manager at Hobby Lobby said they've had several shipments come in covered in mold from sitting on the docks for so long in the humidity. 

QVC's Christmas items are much higher than they were in July. If you didn't buy it then you're paying through the nose now. I enjoy watching the Christmas shows but I don't order anything because I can't afford it.

Trusted Contributor

The price on everythng has gone up, it't not just at QVC.  I was out yesterday and watched the price of gas jump 13 cents a gallon over a 4 hour period.  So if you think QVC is the only one you are sadly mistaken.

As for Junk Gypsy (this is my opinion only) I thought the term junk was correct in their title.  To me nothing was appealing and it was overpriced then and thought at that time even QVC realized it as it was a long time between shows.

oh well too each their owen.

Again, my opinion tons of people dont like what I like either so I am ok with that.

Super Contributor

Those prices are absurd.  Hobby Lobby carries better for much less money.  Appropriate company name though,

Honored Contributor

They had a short lived, one season, decorating show on HGTV.  

Honored Contributor

I'm honestly not expecting to see them in the future. 

Respected Contributor

@vmli  Take a look at the website, Decor Steals...nice decor, great prices & shipping for everything is $5.00. A wall decor item I want is $74.99 there, $112.00 on Overstock & averages $125.00 on other sites...just can't  bring myself to spend money right now but I look at it everyday,, lol. I'm pleased with everything I've purchased from Decor Steals...hope you enjoy the site too.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political