Respected Contributor

There are posts all over the place about forming a new forum.  Some have posted on Community Chat others on Among Friends.  It looks like Wisteria Lane is out.

So where is everyone going?  Also, I would be more than happy to participate in trying to get QVC to keep this one.

Trusted Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

There are posts all over the place about forming a new forum.  Some have posted on Community Chat others on Among Friends.  It looks like Wisteria Lane is out.

So where is everyone going?  Also, I would be more than happy to participate in trying to get QVC to keep this one.

Delphi is still open, and Wisteria Lane has been there for a long time and was suggested as an alternative option for Q members to go to as a place to meet.

It's still an option for anyone to go to from here, if anyone wants to go there. I was just over there a little while ago. 

The moderator is a very gracious hostess and is very welcoming to those who want to be there. 

I have been at Delphi for a long time and that particular forum has been one of my forum favorites. Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because link

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm So Confused

[ Edited ]

I want to know exactly how to sign up with this,please?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Did you figure it out, @goldensrbest?

Respected Contributor

I was just on the FB page we love#qvc (or whatever its called) and it definently is not for me.  A lady posted she was coming from the Forums and they welcomed her but went on to bash everyone here and how nasty we are.

Respected Contributor

I just joined a lot of others at ProBoards.  It's nice.  I like it better than Wisteria Lane.  Hope to see you there.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

NO,i did not.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@tansy wrote:

NO,i did not.

@goldensrbest - I'll do my best to help.

Go to proboards dot com.

Then upper right corner it will say login (small print) and next to that it will say Register.  Click on register.

All they need is you name, email and I think your date of birth.  You will set a username (which you will also do again once you go to the board that's been set up for us.). So, do that.  I think they sent me an email with a code to complete the activation of the registration.

Then,  if I remember correctly, you'll see board names on the far left.  If you do and you see Q forum friends or something like that, click on that and I think then  It will ask you again to set up a username.  Once you've done that, you should be in and see the posts.  

Give that a try and see how you do and report back.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Yes,i signed up,easy,.but can not post a picture for avatar,from my saved pictures ,on lap top, photos too lg.