Respected Contributor

Yes Judith's jewelry is considered Bridge jewelry. 

Respected Contributor

Isn't it a ram?

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Isn't it a ram?

gilda the goat is the name they gave the pin.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

Or be really deep into astrology, maybe? 

Or a Judith needs a new car?

judith no longer owns the company. i assume she is being paid to do some designs and represent the company on air.

She still owns her name.  Is she franchsing it on QVC?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45.  In my opinion, Ripka's jewelry is Bridge Jewelry. It is sterling silver or silver w/ gold plating. She uses precious and semi precious stones except in the case of Diamonique. 

She has been introducing some pieces in gold from her fine jewelry line which she calls her "couture line". 

LOGO and Joan River's jewelry is costume...base metal and the stones are not real.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 JR does have 14k YG jewelry on the Q now too.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@nana59 JR does have 14k YG jewelry on the Q now too.

Yes and I splurged when her half ct. diamond stud earrings (pave set) went on sale for nearly half off. The diamonds were high quality and excellent color. The design was small but very noticeable.

Now I want the matching necklace.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 Those earrings are stunning.  I am sure JR will do a matching necklace.

Hey, I just got an email from @dooBdoo and she sends her love to you and extends a big thank you for all your support.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Trinity11 Those earrings are stunning.  I am sure JR will do a matching necklace.

Hey, I just got an email from @dooBdoo and she sends her love to you and extends a big thank you for all your support.

@MickD....actually she has a matching necklace and I will definitely be ordering soon.Heart

I cannot thank you enough for letting me know that dooBdoo is alright. I have had her on my mind since the incident happened to her. It was very kind of you to let me know, Mick. I can breathe a sigh of relief now. I was very worried about her. She is just such a good person that the way she was treated made me very upset. Hopefully, she will come back when she is ready. I miss her....

Honored Contributor

I do not call any jewelry made out of gold or silver "costume jewelry."  That's just me.