Respected Contributor

I could be mis-remembering but I think she was on Q with the Mop the had a built in squeezer? Then she went to HSN and hit it out of the park. Lori Grener is the overacheiver. Hitched her wagon to the Shark Tank and took off. good for both of them. 

Regular Contributor

@granddi  yes that's right , she started out at  qvc

Trusted Contributor

@granddi  Yes, she sure was on QVC. I bought that mop and loved it. Had it for quite a few years. Love her huggable hangers too.

Respected Contributor

I've bought two things of hers--1) a purse (thumbs down), and 2) readers (thumbs up).  I love her readers.  They are made well, clear, and last a long time.  Never put pressure on my sinuses, don't slide down...love them!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano

[ Edited ]

@Ainhisg 

I agree with her readers, I did purchase her TSV (8) pair readers several months ago and are quite pleased with the quality and durability for what I paid.  

Honored Contributor

She had the TS on Saturday, I was interested in the compression wraps she was selling until I saw the HUGE logo imprinted on the items....I do not purchase items with writing or large logos.   

Super Contributor

When I broke my foot (playing Pickleball!Smiley LOL) I was happy that I had purchased her Cold and Warm Recovery Sleeve. It was perfect for wearing on my foot to keep the swelling down!

Respected Contributor

I have never cared for her and have never purchased any of her products.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

That's why she is incredibly wealthy.  She's ambition, hardworking and smart.

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

She is the most obnoxious person on tv.  I cannot and do not watch her.  I have tried 2 of her products in the past ( a blowdryer and the cheater eyeglasses) and was not happy with the quality of either product.  Sent them both back.  I will never pay a penny for any of her products.

Susan Graver is right up there in obnoxiousness imo.  Two peas in a pod.  I don't purchase anything from Susan Graver any longer and after purchasing Huggable Hangers (cheaply made, broke easily) I don't purchase anything from Joy M.