Valued Contributor

I haven't seen her on HSN in a long time. Is she still on ?

Esteemed Contributor

No....she left awhile ago.....

Honored Contributor

No, Joy and her team of about 40 people were victims of the post QVC-HSN consolidation.  They were all fired and they've been selling off all her hangers and other goods ever since.  No word on whst she'll do now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Why did qvc fire her and her team? She was very successful at HSN, Lori Greiner at QVC, can't touch Joy.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21  I may be wrong, but I think HSN owned her brand.  I also liked a lot of her items better than those of Lori G.  Her hangers are still available on HSN and elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Why did qvc fire her and her team? She was very successful at HSN, Lori Greiner at QVC, can't touch Joy.

Except for the hangers and steamer, Joy sold mostly cheap junk.  Lori sells more than her share of it too.

Of course nobody knows why management made the decision to can Joy.  It's strange that nobody has heard a peep out of her since.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I liked Joy's cheap junk, it was useful.  I would buy many her of her "solutions.".  I don't find anything by lori greiner to be uselful, just junk.  They are not worth returning because they are cheap, and I guess that is how she makes her money.  Hope to see joy back.

Valued Contributor

Joy Mangano is a hustler, she will be back selling her products.Personally I never order her items,because there was no interest in the items she sold or that of her celebrity vendors

She will be back........just stay tuned.

Frequent Contributor

You can find her Hangers at Container Store I believe.   I find that any products I need that are innovative or for organization are best from the Container Store.  I have rarely purchased anything there that is a hunk of junk.  

Honored Contributor

When it was announced Joy was leaving, they said some of her staple products like hangers and steamer would still be sold on HSN.