Honored Contributor

Leah is dressed for the winter, and Josie is dressed for her hubby on Valentine's nightHeart. Both look nice, but their outfit's clash. Leah's nail polish/hands look nice. (as always)

Respected Contributor

I don't really care what she wears as I do not fall for that pure product hype..I don't see anyone in all these years look younger at all.....and I don't want to spend $$ on more silly claims.........even the 60 yr. old model she uses looks like she too has aged...good for Josie.......she was/is a smart cookie for vanity....best of success.

And I have a canoe that I took up river to some amazon people who have beautiful hair..........and got their magic secret.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I thought she looked lovely.  And I'd expect her skin to look somewhat "shiny" by now, given all the times she's applied her products already today.  She's so cute!

Valued Contributor
I like Josie.....She has to wear clothes that reveal her body so she can demonstrate her product by slathering it on her arms, neck, etc. l don’t think her products would sell if she slathered them on a long sleeved sweatshirt. 😀
Super Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

I don't really care what she wears as I do not fall for that pure product hype..I don't see anyone in all these years look younger at all.....and I don't want to spend $$ on more silly claims.........even the 60 yr. old model she uses looks like she too has aged...good for Josie.......she was/is a smart cookie for vanity....best of success.

And I have a canoe that I took up river to some amazon people who have beautiful hair..........and got their magic secret.

Well, @cbrite. . . .    I see someone whose skin looks younger, firmer, more radiant and overall healthier - every time I look in the mirror. And that's good enough for me. I absolutely jumped on the TSV. For one thing, the three products offered, along with the Argan Balm, are my "core" products. For another thing, I know that I pay $52 for a regular size Argan Milk, and $48 for a regular size Argan Oil, and by my calculations, that's $20 more than the entire cost of the three super sizes in the TSV. 

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Respected Contributor

Love her dresses. Seems like a real lady. Enough said.

Honored Contributor

I do not understand why some women make such a fuss over her clothes.  Josie wears beautiful dresses and she always look presentable.  Get a GRIP Jealous perhaps?  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Jannyg wrote:

I'm sure part of the reason she dresses this way is so that she can demonstrate the product.  Would be a bit difficult demonstrating body lotion dressed in a long sleeve sweater.

@Jannyg

I have no problem with what she wears but does anyone really need a demonstration on how to put on body lotion?

Honored Contributor

She's a very pretty woman who is going to annoy some women who find her style of dress to be inappropriate.

I'm sure Josie will survive the tsk tsks and disapproval.

Honored Contributor

I just went to see what she was wearing this afternoon (I didn't see her this morning) and she looks very pretty in the red dress.